ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Evo Clio

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
lol Now he's got a 'shitty little clio' which looks like a chavs wet dream.....brilliant!

Could have spend the fibreglass budget on track prep and made a real beast...

Mk1 Clio
still could think of better things to put that kinda into.

y not buy a clasic ?

Lancia Delta or something.

or an old porsche.

and if you say it's to be different.

how many old classics do you see running about ?

u could have most classics for the kinda money put into this job.

williams 2 turbo
markrevill said:
whole new car based on a sh*tty clio ? :eek:

making a whole new car starts from scaffoldin tubes

you have made it clear you dont like it, your just boring everyone now. p.s. the guy who built this has also got a 3 door sierra coswoth as an everyday run around. do you have a problem with those too.

p.s. are you gonna take me up one that bet the clio is real?

I see this car most days and it is f**king awsome the guy has done absolutely everything himself he is a bloody genius. the outside is just as crazy as the inside and looks perfect. as as for the idiot who cometed on the 20 point turn to get it off the drive dont be silly all the kit has been completely customised making it weightless and the guy can actually lift the backend enough to drag round crazy man. lol. oh and i had a nose at the interior and it has been completeyl stripped and is now rally spec inside. cant wait to see this thing flying past all you other losers on the road.

a complete one of a kind!
well worth it

from Trophy 2 work van :(
T.S said:
I see this car most days and it is f**king awsome the guy has done absolutely everything himself he is a bloody genius. the outside is just as crazy as the inside and looks perfect. as as for the idiot who cometed on the 20 point turn to get it off the drive dont be silly all the kit has been completely customised making it weightless and the guy can actually lift the backend enough to drag round crazy man. lol. oh and i had a nose at the interior and it has been completeyl stripped and is now rally spec inside. cant wait to see this thing flying past all you other losers on the road.

well worth it

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!! :coffee:

T.S said:

well worth it

wow, how has he customised the kit so that its unaffected by gravity? I'm sure plenty of scientists would be interested this amazing achievement

Lionel Richie
T.S said:

well worth it

lol!

Ph 1 172
thats a mad clio..... think i have seen your car outside your ouse my mate lives near you by the byou from back of the college, he lives opposite the pub near the fish shop and that you from around Arlow

Evo4, MITO, 172 TTV6
looks shocking but with an engine like that does it matter. Well done on the engineering side of things...shame about the rest! Would be good to see some up to date pics!?

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
I personally think if someone has dedicated 2 years to building a one off custom car then they deserve respect-
All i have seen here is post after post slating the car off- Sure, the Spoiler is a little OTT but with that aside if thats the only thing wrong with a car then who are you lot to judge??
A clio thats got an Evo engine that will melt most of you gay rug munchers into the far distance of his mirrors so good luck to him-
Some of you wanna'bees need to take a look at your chavmobiles and leave this bloke alone--

S

Steve Murr said:
I personally think if someone has dedicated 2 years to building a one off custom car then they deserve respect-
All i have seen here is post after post slating the car off- Sure, the Spoiler is a little OTT but with that aside if thats the only thing wrong with a car then who are you lot to judge??
A clio thats got an Evo engine that will melt most of you gay rug munchers into the far distance of his mirrors so good luck to him-
Some of you wanna'bees need to take a look at your chavmobiles and leave this bloke alone--

S

Chavmobiles?? The majority of people on here dont have 'chavmobiles'! Also no one has slagged it off for the engineering side of it, thats if you believe it. But the styling is w**k.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
theduckeatspork said:
Chavmobiles?? The majority of people on here dont have 'chavmobiles'! Also no one has slagged it off for the engineering side of it, thats if you believe it. But the styling is w*nk.

Im glad you said Majority- Obviously looking at your avatar you are in the minority -

If you hadnt slagged it off then obviously the post didnt apply to you-

S

182 and 5 GTT
Awesome project! Not a fan of the spolier, but the kit doesnt look too bad and its probably done to serve a purpose.

clio 200 F4Rt
gay rug munchers ? ? ? ? - how can you be gay, and a rug muncher? surely if anything, that would make you bi-sexual?

Clio v6
I'll stick to the forum rules on this one.

As the saying goes "If you have nothing nice to say then don't say it".

It is an interesting project.

Steve Murr said:
Im glad you said Majority- Obviously looking at your avatar you are in the minority -

If you hadnt slagged it off then obviously the post didnt apply to you-

S

So hang on, because I have a custom cat back exhaust, ph2 rear lights and 172 spoiler - the mods which you are judging my car by - I have a chavmobile?? Take a trip to your local McD's on a saturday night and take a look at the s**t boxes there. They are chavmobiles, my car has been subtley modified, and looks almost standard.

Saxo VTS
Steve Murr said:

S

You earn respect.

He would have a lot of respect if he'd stopped at the engine and tranny transplant.

It's a car of two halves. Blistering engine. s**t looks.

I know each to their own and all that jazz, but honestly, how could anyone except maybe Stevie Wonder see that as looking even mildly attractive or sporty or fashionable?

No offence to the person though, as, like has been said, a lot of work has gone in, but it does look gash.

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
Dash said:
I'll stick to the forum rules on this one.

As the saying goes "If you have nothing nice to say then don't say it".

It is an interesting project.

But why should people be restricted to saying only nice things, we have the right to free speech, we should have every much the right to say negative things as we do positive things. Forum rules or not.

polarbert said:
But why should people be restricted to saying only nice things, we have the right to free speech, we should have every much the right to say negative things as we do positive things. Forum rules or not.

The forum rules are in place because new members with modifeid cars where just getting flamed! As far as I am aware you can be nagative, and say why, but you cant turn around and say what the f**k you deserve to burnt on a stake for what you've done to that car. Which is the kind of repsonse some people got.

RS Megane DCi 175
Clart said:
What a surprise. You all hate it cos it hasn't got turinis and a cup splitter.

Iain C said:
toilet..280 bhp fwd plastic pig

PMSL!
It certainly looks interesting, surely an engine like that is all about speed and performance? Not knocking it but it does seem somewhat of a contradiction to put all that kit on it.
Fair play if it is indeed real tho.

Clio v6 & Atom 300
All we need is a video of it using/abusing its easily attained 300+BHP and 4WD and all the doubters will shut up.

Sorry but if properly set up that will beat all FWD clios cars in a straight line AND round corners.

Who gives a feck if it looks a bit OTT.

Update pls!!!!

Peter:D

Status
Not open for further replies.