ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Evo Clio

Status
Not open for further replies.
  BMW Z4
looks s**t but would be smart to see everyones face when left behind lol, should make it standard and no one would think anything of it

MERCEDES CLS AMG
Thats going to a trailer queen - will never get put to hard use

Good fabrication skills on the engine though - as for the bodykit, each to there own i suppose

Clio 182FF
Looks awful 2bh. Engines a good idea, but would be far better standard .. sleeper and all that. Looks like a shopping trolley with that spoiler.

-
that looks safe.....

DSCF0273.jpg

LY R26
whys everyone kicking the s**t out this car and the guy that made it?

how many people on here have the balls to put a evo engine in a mk1 clio? not many i dont think!

ok car mite not be to the best of tastes but why does everyone feel the need to slate it to the hills?

cars fuking mint to tell the truth, and im sure many people would jump at the chance of having a evo powerd clio!

-
it deserves slating because it looks terrible but most of all very unsafe. if he hits anything at a reasonable speed, that engine is going to end up in his mouth.

03 RS clio 172 flameR
it deserves slating because it looks terrible but most of all very unsafe. if he hits anything at a reasonable speed, that engine is going to end up in his mouth.

1+

aleast he could say hes had a taste of an evo engine on his way out

Tav

Clio 197
You know what would have been better both performance and looks-wise? Leaving the Evo engine in an Evo...aye banter!

Renaultsport 200
Anyone who likes this pile of scrap need their eyes testing.

It looks utter sh1t.

Why not save his money and buy an older evo?

TrackCar & F30 330d
Dear god, that car is fully gash.
Like then engine and kinda like the wheels if they were on a Skyline or something.
But what on earth was he on when he decided to do the bodywork.
I would imagin he would have got a lot more thumbs up if it was a sleeper :)

how many people on here have the balls to put a evo engine in a mk1 clio? not many i dont think!

ok car mite not be to the best of tastes but why does everyone feel the need to slate it to the hills?

cars fuking mint to tell the truth, and im sure many people would jump at the chance of having a evo powerd clio!
Evo engine yeah, the rest of it :dead:

Renault Clio 1.2

it's not about having balls! its the fact that ok hes put an evo engine in it, fair play, but then covered it in body parts you can find in a kinder egg! it looks wack, more like a crashed plane than a car!

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
This is so old... when that car was made bodykits were the in thing! Doubt it would look like that if it was built today.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
First time i've seen this, fair play to the lad. Bodywork looks well finished like lusty's.

Still not to my taste and would love to see it in standard valver-guise.

Nimbus 197
Fair play, it looks like good workmanship. If he likes it then who am I to argue (tbh I like a lot of it, just not some of it)

TTRS & V50
First time i've seen this, fair play to the lad. Bodywork looks well finished like lusty's.

Still not to my taste and would love to see it in standard valver-guise.

Bang on.

But as previously said, bodykits were the in thing. And this thread is OLD.

106 GTI
Even better with the kit because when all the haters on here are ripping the piss it burns past and ''smokes you yo'' :rasp:

Clio1.2 16v & LR Defender
that spolier would create more drag and just slow the eyesor down :p Its Fugly

MCS R56
Couldn't give a $hit how fast it is, it's feckin horrible. I would laugh if I saw that, flying passed me or not!

E92 M3
bodykits look good when they are done properly like that mate it looks good but the cars best bit is that power

Never above 25mpg
Couldn't give a $hit how fast it is, it's feckin horrible. I would laugh if I saw that, flying passed me or not!

+1

Piece of s**t...

Doesn't matter how fast it is, if it looks ridiculous then it's a fail outright.

About as subtle as a fart during mass.

Status
Not open for further replies.