ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Evo Clio

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Clio 1.8 16v MK1
Well if he needs to stop quickly he can use ther spoiler as an anchor hehe knock it off and ave it tired onto the car.

Black Beauty
So how many sets of tyres you gona need just to get down the shops!!!
No way you be able get the power onto the road.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Hope he doesn't take it down near the sea - some manta ray will probably try to hump the ass off his car...

Fairplay for the effort though. Personally, I would have not gone as mental on the outside and made it look quite understated.

Would be interesting to see some clips of it?

D.

RenaultSport 172.
Oh, and as for the norrie evo...whenever i have seen it, it as either not made it to its run, or broke down half way through....Donny 2007 was a prime example...

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
What a shed! Look at the nick of the spoiler! An engineering masterpiece with the engine, then ruin'd by crashin flat out into halfords.

Clio MK 4
horrible exterior. Could you imagine around the twisties with that much power and all that s**t on it.

See you in the hedge lol

your mum
I can see the similarity :S

Picturenuts031.jpg

0002.jpg

thats my mates evo.. :S

your mum
my mate alex from uksc was on about this build on our forum, jsut come to check it out and actually see what happened with it in the end. and by the looks of it... nothing.

your mum
is see where you are coming from on that, but each to their own i guess, could of probably saved another k or 2, and bought an actual evo

03 RS clio 172 flameR
....now i know where that spoilers from, it was sergiclly removed from the starship enterprise!

Status
Not open for further replies.