ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Group Buy@Hayward&Scott(Custom Exhaust)

GDI ???BHP Cliosport172

Just to keep you all posted-spoken to H&S &if its only gonna end up being 4of us then he will do us a deal but im to call him up next week just incase a 5th person is found.

GDI ???BHP Cliosport172

Quote: Originally posted by lawrence on 05 May 2005
sweet, until the 5th car is in then my arse can stop tensing

I thought that was jus cos theres a few homo,s in your part of the country?
;)

Mondeo STTDCI

Lads...Lawrence/JPH I will EBAY an opportunity to join the group buy. What do you think?

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent

Quote: Originally posted by jph172 on 05 May 2005

Quote: Originally posted by lawrence on 05 May 2005

sweet, until the 5th car is in then my arse can stop tensing

I thought that was jus cos theres a few homo,s in your part of the country?
;)
yeah and im the biggest one, you did say you sharing a double with me at fcs didnt you;)

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent

Quote: Originally posted by hip_spasm on 05 May 2005

Lads...Lawrence/JPH I will EBAY an opportunity to join the group buy. What do you think?
good idea go for it, its worth a shot

MGP W02

LOL @ Loz!

Dave, good idea! its worth a shot! the other thought i had was we book in another car hand over another £50 deposit that we split between the 4 of us... heypresto the magical 5th car never appears... might piss ian off though!

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent

mate you must have read my mind, im going there tmrw hopefully subway is gonna come too so we may be ok

GDI ???BHP Cliosport172

Ive FINALLY seen the video! Hooryay-it looks the nuts&its got me even more excited!!

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent

i think it would cost £500 for a de-catted system, usually it would cost £800 from these guys

GDI ???BHP Cliosport172

Quote: Originally posted by Spammy on 06 May 2005
What price would it be for a 5th member 1.2 16v silenced decat and back? Out of interest...

Price is in the thread!

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent

bearing in mind if your seriously interested you need to get a deposit down of £50 and book 6 weeks in advance you cant just say ill have it done this weekend has to be booked in coz these guys are the nuts they have to work by a schedule

GDI ???BHP Cliosport172

No, BUT ive heard through the grapevine that we may just be ok with 4!
I will keep you posted.

I cant seriously see a 5th person making an appearance. Im gettin alot of people fannying around on what they want to do. This post first came up in conversation months ago which gives people plenty of time to think about it&start putting some money away. But even now, im still gettin people askin me how much for this/how much for that. Im going down there this weekend to make fitting arrangements properly.
Im all go!

Renaultsport 220T

No need to panic boys!!!!!! Youve just found your 5th man!!!!!!!

Ive just spoke to Ian, and Im going to see him on Saturday morning to choose my tail pipes for my 182!

:D :D :D :D :D

MGP W02

182WRC, i can only say THANKU!!! you wont re
There are lots of tail pipe options... Hip_Spasm and i are both going for rolled in slash cut looks sweet!!! Thats a point.... dave when u taking your car down?

Renaultsport 220T

I coming over from Kent, so aim to be there 10ish.

Yeah, I was thinking that rolled, slash cut might look the best. I will check out the options, when I get there. Probably not get mine done til July, as Im away in June for a bit.

Glad to have helped you all out. Such a good price. Have to decide on whether or not to go for the decat??

GDI ???BHP Cliosport172

Think loz was goin the same day as me-which is wednesday 1st June. Im more looking forward to that more than i am to my birthday next weekend!

182WRC- i was thinking about a decat but Ian suggested that we can always see how the systems go then go back after to get the decats done as the sound will be alot greater i think with the cat off!

[Edited by jph172 on 5/12/2005 9:02:41 PM]

MGP W02

Am guessing u guys have seen the vid of Toms H&S system... thats without a decat!!! imagin it with!! Tom please please can we have another clip now with the full decat....?

i wonder what the shipping would be to aus

id be interested in seeing the vid of toms car if someone has a link?

A quick word of warning to all concerned in this group buy.

I have to agree that H&S do seem to be a very capable outfit but I had a bad experience there that I do not wish any of you to experience.

As we all know Renaults tend to be made from a thin kind of material resembling metal. If someone is not aware of this and pushes the bonnet shut with their hands it is liable to dent.

Unfortunately the chap working on my Cup did exactly this in front of my eyes and then denied it fully leaving me to call in a dent remover to repair the damage. A tricky job because of the crease in the bonnet. Its still not perfect so Im going to have a second attempt. :(

Im in no way trying to put you off, I just didnt want anything to ruin your experience. Just ask politely be careful when shutting the bonnet please.

Matt

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent

^^^ will do matey, im ok though ive got a carbon bonnet but you other guys just ask politely to take care,

w3eeb-i asked ian if there is achance to get it done this month but he doubts it if there is a cancellation then ill be getting mine done

GDI ???BHP Cliosport172

Jus have to wait till the 1st of June when we BOTH go in for fitting-lol
I cant wait, had a little giggle reading MJD1-for a minute there thought he was goin to say that they,ed done something wrong with fitting. Thanks anyway thou mate.

Renaultsport 220T

Good to meet you all this morning! :)
Hope the fitting goes well, look forward to seing the pics.

Ian certainly knows his stuff, the guy in the 968, was well impressed also.

Mondeo STTDCI

Right well mine goes in 28th May for a week to be sorted. Then theyll have X amount of time to produce it.

CANT WAIT!