ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Heanor and Derby

Might aswell meet at sunwin as we are all familiar with it! I am from ilkeston, inbred town of derbyshire! Whens the meet then??

I was drivin down chalons way bout half hor ago! black 172 very dirty, lowered with k tec zaust? u got pressed plates??

I knew i reckognised them plates!! sure id seen em on here before! well how strange is that?? not long put a new engine in, so i was on a random drive just to bed it in.. love the plates there my next mod

cheers dude the plates say it all im also putting pressed on my r5 when its finished in the bodyshop
i was out getting bits for a night in with the missus hence why i was off to tesco

Mondeo
Believe it or not, but I went down Chalonts Way sometime between 18:15 and 18:30 on Saturday ;-) Black 172 - but factory standard!

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
i saw a r27 the other week parked in tesco! (taking two car spaces) 57 plate - the only one ive seen around here :)

Nissan 350z
I feel left out, not driving a sports model seems to make me slip under the radar.
Anyone want to p/x my Mk2 Ph1 1.2? Cmon its red!:race:

Mondeo
Ok, some more in Derby ;-)

1. Monday 18:00 - black Clio CS in left lane queuing on A52 slip road (Derby to Notts) down to Asda Island.

2. Wednesday 16:45 Black CS driving through Draycott put his thumb up to me as I passed him Breaston bound.

3. Wednesday 17:30 Black CS (big spoiler and NOT the one above) parked on side street in Draycott.

4. Today 16:00 - Blue CS heading up Raynesway fom Allenton to A52 o/s lane cruising along.

Come on that's four of you and only one wave ;-)

Cheers H

Nissan 350z
If you hear a Clio/Sherman tank thats me, my exhaust is shagged! :(

Oh and i just finished sticking in my CS sticker to the lower left of the rear window. I bought 2 so i have a spare 12" one if anyones interested?

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
I saw a black 172 today down the service road next to Raynesway, he was going towards Acordis.

Both thumbed up, but not sure if he was saying thanks for waiting while it was his right of way....anyone on here?!

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
I saw a black 03 plate 172 in Spondon this morning, any of you lot?!

Clio 182 Cup
You're telling me mate!
Had a lot of trouble from people down there, was probably you....haha only joking!

I've seen a blue cup drove by a girl in Spondon

Yeah, lowered one? She's really fit too, doesn't live around here though.

I drive through Spondon every day after work....on the way home (stanley). Mine isn't lowered though!

Yea theres usuallt a black 182 behind you...im in a black 172, usually doing about 80 past TDG depo lol. Didnt realise you were on here!

Clio 182 Cup
Never noticed the black one behind me!!

Yeah i'm normally stuck behind someone doing about 20!

How come your around there then??

I didnt mean right behind u!! just a couple of minutes later. Im drivin home at that tme work at sunwin renault derby (boo!) and live in kirk hallam

Clio 182 Cup
I was meant to be in for an MOT there last monday, but decided against it. Sorry for not cancelling my appointment!!
It passed anyway thankfully, although there is defo something wrong with my car (apart from the hundreds of scratches!)

You don't live far from me then.

Dont need to apologise im a tech not a manager or receptionist, i ont give a f**k! congrats on the pass tho! Yea im just down the road!!

Im up for it anytime..wahey! but might not be in the clio because its in muchos bits at the mo.. will prob be a work kangoo van or sumat

S4 Avant
Gems, you dont happen to drive through stanley common do you? my baked beans in a garage along the main road, wondered if anyone had spotted it hiding

Nowt 'wrong' with it. but ive recetly put new motor in it, brakes, gaz coilovers etc and mot. At the min ive got all the dash out doin a blue l.e.d conversion, new carpets, cobra seats etc haha im a bit busy