ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Heanor and Derby

S4 Avant
Haha this is why i was needing a trailer this afternoon, i bought it as a Cat C (massive error) and it's been in the garage several months, having repairs. Finally taking it for a VIC, and getting it back on the road

...hmmmm my bad, that wasn't aimed at me

sweet would love to see that
you any good with reno 5s??? ive currently got a project one im building and it needs the carb setting up

Haha this is why i was needing a trailer this afternoon, i bought it as a Cat C (massive error) and it's been in the garage several months, having repairs. Finally taking it for a VIC, and getting it back on the road

nice will probably see you tomorrow as im out and about ilkeston where you taking it?

Haha carbs a bit befre my time tbh! im a new school tech, but i work with a bloke who's worked for renault 30 years! so il av a word he'l tell me how to set it up

S4 Avant

nice will probably see you tomorrow as im out and about ilkeston where you taking it?

well, tomorrow afternoon, picking the trailer up from bridges, and picking the car up from stanley common, then taking it back home to wirksworth, to have it at the VIC centre in Derby for 8 on friday morning

Clio 182 Cup
Gems, you dont happen to drive through stanley common do you? my baked beans in a garage along the main road, wondered if anyone had spotted it hiding

Yeah i've seen it parked on road a few times....i was saying to my sis how nice it is.

S4 Avant
Photo-0011.jpg

Photo-0010.jpg

Photo-0009.jpg

Photo-0006.jpg

myclioe.jpg

Photo-0268.jpg

You'll have to excuse the body kit, I'm saving to get it sorted, fed up with all the controvosy it's caused on this site

jesus thats about as bad as my project
wouldnt worry what they say on here mate there will always be someone who doesnt like it but if your happy keep it that way

S4 Avant
well yeah, its been a right b**ch to sort, and taken what seems like forever. Living proof of why written off cars should stay written off

Trophy #267
ahh forgot you were round stanley gems, as was playing cricket just past tdg last weekend and had a quick tour of w.hallam !
did you get your seats and bodywork sorted btw ?

Nissan 350z
Spotted: Davidmellor @ Sunwin Derby!!

Seriously tho, big thanks to David for wiring my fogs and temp fixing my blowing exhaust. I look forward to getting it sorted properly later in the week. Seeing how your a mechanic and helped me i can only really offer my help if you have any computer issues as thats my line of work.

Thanks again!

Monaco Ph2 172
cheers dude the plates say it all im also putting pressed on my r5 when its finished in the bodyshop
i was out getting bits for a night in with the missus hence why i was off to tesco

Sooooo... who's is that stripped-out R5GTT in Tesco's car park that I keep seeing? Solid white, very low with a lack of seats and a roll-cage in? ;)

Weird that I have never seen you or any other CS members around that area. That's where I do my shopping! Will keep an eye open nest time I go to Tesco...

cheers dude the plates say it all im also putting pressed on my r5 when its finished in the bodyshop
i was out getting bits for a night in with the missus hence why i was off to tesco

Sooooo... who's is that stripped-out R5GTT in Tesco's car park that I keep seeing? Solid white, very low with a lack of seats and a roll-cage in? ;)

Weird that I have never seen you or any other CS members around that area. That's where I do my shopping! Will keep an eye open nest time I go to Tesco...

im always around mate :)
you will see/hear me at some point
and whens the 5s finished you will see that to im sure :)
i will keep an eye for you aswell

Monaco Ph2 172

im always around mate :)
you will see/hear me at some point
and whens the 5s finished you will see that to im sure :)
i will keep an eye for you aswell

heh. cool! I have ordered a ClioSport.net sticker I can be easily identified! ;)

...and I had a GTT years ago. Weird thing is, I still dream that I am driving it!

^^ If it's ever finished!! haha just playin mate.

How are ya matt sorry i rang by mistake last night, phone was in my pocket it always rings people!

Yea i think so, if it was donno then i would definately but its silverstone init! so we'll see.

Did u sleep ok Thursday night knowing your numberplate bulb had blown? :quiet: