ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How to make a forced air induction kit for £1.50

Status
Not open for further replies.
  2014 Clio 200t edc
I cannot believe this! Has this guy thought of a safety issue here, putting a plastic bucket which will melt in no time under your bonnet? ha ha wonder if he has told his insurance this! Great thread though, a joke of an idea !

I would imagine the insurance company wouldnt know what to say to a bucket on the air intake.

Evo 5 RS
The bucket idea is fair enough, I guess. Would be nice to see a before and after if not only for something to talk about lol.

Trying to sell the car with it on though? Not sure what having two kids has got to do with anything btw, but it's definitely one to tell the grand kids lol

Listerine & Poledo
I would imagine the insurance company wouldnt know what to say to a bucket on the air intake.

OP: Ay there budday, I wanna declare a modifation on me Clio there, co(k.
INsurance: OK, certainly sir, and what is it you've had done?
OP: I've gorrun added a performance air intake system maaate, proper good 'un too.
Insurance: I see, now, I have several options here for air intake, so, which would be the best description I could use here.. I've got "throttle bodies", "high-flow element", "induc...."
OP: It's a bucket, co(k.
Insurance: I....I.... Pardon?
OP: A bucket, ya knoo, selotaped t' cone filter.
Insurance:
lol-face.jpg

*Click*

Are you actually retarded???

What has this got to do with a chav??

Its under the bonnet, it does its job and know one sees it,

Im 32, married with 2 kids, i dont drive into mcdonalds every night to show my spotty friends my latest mods like half the tw4ts on here.

It's under the bonnet - yes
It does its job - no, it sucks hot air in and provides no more power at all. It just echo's and makes a nice big loud noise just like chav's like
You don't go to mcdonalds to show your friends mods - you come on here and show thousands of people them instead

Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.