ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How to make a forced air induction kit for £1.50

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Clio 172 cup
This cant be real?? Can it??

Its takes some beleiving doesnt it! That
1. someone can come up with something so simple
2. Make something for £1.50 that does the same job as some £250.00 kits
3. Produce something that sounds amazing
4. Fits so perfectly in the engine bay

And all because the haters havent come up with anything original they have to take the piss out of the fact its a bucket

CBR1000RR Fireblade
Its takes some beleiving doesnt it! That
1. someone can come up with something so simple
2. Make something for £1.50 that does the same job as some £250.00 kits
3. Produce something that sounds amazing
4. Fits so perfectly in the engine bay

And all because the haters havent come up with anything original they have to take the piss out of the fact its a bucket

LOL.

Something Not French
Troll physics at work here.

So, bigger bucket = more airflow = more BHP?

Gorilla-Tub4.jpg

I'm waiting for the "How do I remove a melted bucket from my engine bay" thread.

Also, thread title fail. It costs £16.50.

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Piss taking photoshops aside, this isn't an awful idea, will look better once its carbon wrapped.

Mk5 golf gti
LOL at insulting people who follow other people 'Decent' mods and are called sheep because they think fitting a bucket to your engine is f**king stupid.

KFC bucket seems the way forward

Clio Sport 172 ITB
Ahahahahaha love the kfc induction kit!! Even my dad ia.pissing himself laughing!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

260% JCW
LOL at insulting people who follow other people 'Decent' mods and are called sheep because they think fitting a bucket to your engine is f**king stupid.

KFC bucket seems the way forward

I wouldn't call a tow strap and silly coloured wheels Decent lol.

Sent from some gimp with a smart phone.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
This is like, 7 new kinds of dumb.

It's sucking in hot air. Like, hot radiator air. The expensive kits do not do this iirc. That is why your idea is floored.

Goodbye.

53 Clio's & counting
The idea is good - shrowding the filter is what you want.

Unfortunately i do think it will mostly be shovelling in hot air - even when at speed, but fair play for trying something different, but ultimately i think it will be loosing you power, but i bet it does sound pretty awesome

260% JCW
Enough now lol......... the air through the rad will be warm so the car will be sucking in warm air. Not good.

Clio 172 cup
This is like, 7 new kinds of dumb.

It's sucking in hot air. Like, hot radiator air. The expensive kits do not do this iirc. That is why your idea is floored.

Goodbye.

Your wrong

It does EXACTLY the same thing as expensive open induction kits

Goodbye and god bless you!

Clio 172 cup
The idea is good - shrowding the filter is what you want.

Unfortunately i do think it will mostly be shovelling in hot air - even when at speed, but fair play for trying something different, but ultimately i think it will be loosing you power, but i bet it does sound pretty awesome

Thank you Russ and yes it does sound epic!!!

Ph1 172 & Clio DCi
It all depends just how muchmore air the bucket is collecting.

The hotter the air gets the less dence it is. But if the bucket is giving it 10% more air (just a figure plucked out the sky) then there will still be more air there.

The extra air the bucket supplys just needs to be more than is lost though the air being hotter.

Status
Not open for further replies.