ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPod Touch

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
anyone got one yet? When are they ACTUALLY out? Think I'm going to get the 16GB one. I'm going into London on Sunday will pop into an Apple Store.

106 GTi
I was waiting to pick one up in store but no where round here has one. Ordered one direct from Apple yesterday but not expected to ship till Oct 5th though.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
I'll pop into Apple on Regent Street and see if they have any, if not I'll order one next week. Have you ordered any accessories? Namely a case? I've check the Apple Store website but they don't really seem to do any.

106 GTi
No case ordered, have some of those sock things from my other ipods so will just use one of them.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
yeah that's all they seem to offer for them. I have a nice clear case for my Nano, very difficult to tell its even on it, the nano is pristine inside.

I know its difficult with the new one being touch-screen, but you'd like to think they could offer something better than a 'sock'.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
hopefully with it being London they will have, although I do get about £20 off through work if I order online, not sure they will give me that in the store.

Revels Mum & Sister
Loads of peeps here that work in the centre and probs could check for you. Obviously this would change by Sunday. Just ring the store

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
that has to be fake :p

he's a comedian!!

i'm liking that though...do these things have wifi???

how much are they and for what version>

Citroen DS3 DSport
You can buy it for cheaper than that from Apple online using a discount code.

£245.50 delivered inc free engraving with the code: ENTMZGJPVJ

Last edited:
  Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
You can buy it for cheaper than that from Apple online using a discount code.

£245.50 delivered inc free engraving with the code: ENTMZGJPVJ

cheers. Where the hell do you enter it though? I've added it to my basket and gone through to entering my cc details without seeing anywhere to put it?

Last edited:
  Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
you enter the code on the very last screen when ordering. Just ordered mine with an expected delivery date of 12 - 18 Oct, great :(

307 hdi (powered by derv)
will it connect to any wireless network? i.e my homehub

also

will it allow full website browsing?