ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPod Touch

307 hdi (powered by derv)
garath, u tease.

If i wake up in the morning and my bank account it £200+ lighter i wont be happy with you.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
my contract doesn't run out until next April and I'll probably be going pay-as-you-go anyway as I use my mobile far too little to justify it. Hence buying the Touch.

106 GTi
I am the other way round, was set on the iphone till I saw the silly tariffs so will get a touch and a K850i

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
well if its anything like all the other years I'll probably end up on a reduced monthly contract a new phone and the Touch. But the contract won't be anywhere near the iPhone tariffs atleast.

eeeekk was tempted to sell my soul to apple for this but it weighs in at the same price as the iPhone (of course 35 a month on top but if you spend that much anyway..), which looks around the same size, why bother?

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
I don't spend £35 a month on my mobile, no brainer for me. If I go on pay-as-you-go I reckon I'll be pushed to spend £10 most months.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
I went and took a look at them in Regent Street today, very nice indeed. They were completely out of stock (as I expected), I've just checked my e-mail and mine has been shipped with an expected delivery date of the 9th or before.

106 GTi
Cool you had a chance to check them out - Mines shipped, tracking says due on the 2nd of Oct. :)

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
no idea where from. Yeah I had about a 5 minute look at one yesterday, the touch screen keyboard takes some getting used to because I don't have midget hands. It seemed very good though and was very light and looked the part. Internet browsing seemed better than anything else before, PSP, Wii etc, more like a computer, but difficult to tell for sure only being able to use it for a short period of time.

Revels Mum & Sister
Most of the Apple shizzle ships from Taiwan or that Area of the world. I remember tracking several ipods on release. I think once they have stock levels it comes from ireland. May be wrong though may have changed

I tried to order a 16gb Touch yesterday with the promo code, but it didn't work unfortunately. So I may have to head down to the Apple store again Bluewater. I was only there on Saturday, but thought I would get it online as it would be cheaper. Grr.

I had a play around with one of the Touches and they are very nice. Smaller than I imagined, and they fit nicely into the palm of your hand.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
I tried to order a 16gb Touch yesterday with the promo code, but it didn't work unfortunately. So I may have to head down to the Apple store again Bluewater. I was only there on Saturday, but thought I would get it online as it would be cheaper. Grr.

I had a play around with one of the Touches and they are very nice. Smaller than I imagined, and they fit nicely into the palm of your hand.

that's why I ordered mine last week, I would have probably ended up buying one at Apple yesterday if they had them in stock and would have sold the other one, but as I suspected they were all gone.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
i was speaking to one of the guys in Apple yesterday about how long the wait is likely to be, as there are rumours of 4-6 weeks for some, unfortunately he didn't have a clue. I'm hoping mine is as per the delivery date given, but who knows.

106 GTi
Hmm too here.

Shipped to TEWKESBURY, GB 29 Sep 2007
Estimated Delivery Date 02 Oct 2007 (Subject to change)
Current Delivery Status In Transit to Customer - Shipment Delayed

Coming with TNT

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
"iPod Touch Software Update Version 1.1.1 Improves Display Problems on Week 37 iPods!
Posted by lonman06 on September 27th, 2007

Well it looks like Apple has come through and it didn’t take them too long. If you were one of the ones suffering from what we all called a “bad screen” that made dark colors look negative (nearly impossible to see) the day you have been waiting for has come. It looks like my earlier post is no longer valid for week 37 iPod Touch models. I will continue to update this as I find out more."

http://lonman06.wordpress.com/2007/09/26/ipod-touch-my-week-37-vs-my-week-38/

Citroen DS3 DSport
Check the serial number when it arrives, the update has not fixed the problem for everyone.

182 Trophy
38. I had a 37 which I brought from an apple store a couple of weeks ago and returned it as the screen was poor. The 38 screen is perfect.

After all the complaints of weeks 36 and 37, do you recon they will not bother selling them and just selling weeks 38 onwards? Or will they flog the 36 and 37 weeks and jst wait until they get returned?