ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPod Touch

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
gonna be so p*ssed if mine is a dodgy one, how long am I going to have to wait for a bloody replacement.

182 Trophy
gonna be so p*ssed if mine is a dodgy one, how long am I going to have to wait for a bloody replacement.

You can tell from the invoice that Apple sends you which week it is. Thats if you ordered from apple.

106 GTi
words my mouth out of Rich, lol. My tracking number is still returning no info.

Mine is now saying:

Shipped to TEWKESBURY, GB 29 Sep 2007
Estimated Delivery Date 02 Oct 2007 (Subject to change)
Current Delivery Status In Transit to Customer - Shipment on Schedule 03 Oct 2007

Fiat Panda 100hp
Lol there seem to be some issue with it uploading the media to the touch. You might get an error saying 'Ipod cannot be synced, disk required cannot b found' ir something along those lines.

I looking on web for a fix, but been unsuccessful so far :(

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
Any more info on yours Gareth ?

Mine says - Out for Delivery

Edit - been delivered.

no, none at all. It may be a silly question, but how are you tracking it exactly? I'm enterting the details in the main tnt page and its not recognising anything. So have you had yours then Rich?

Fiat Panda 100hp
Oh dear, so a far it aint looking too good. It wont do more than 20 song transfers at once due to the problem above, and the albums is des actually copy are not synced properly, in itunes its all perfect but on the touch my Offspring album has the album cover for timbaland's shock value?!

Apple need to bring out an update for itunes and the touch for Windows users, im guessing that the people with the macs have no problem what so ever!

106 GTi
Tracking info works on both the Apple Page and on the TNT Site. My old chap has mine as it - was delivered to his work, we have loads of building work being done here so had it sent elsewhere.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
mine is in transit still, apple e-mail said 9th, tnt tracking says 11th. :( Coming from China.

RS Megane DCi 175
How does the syncing work when you're itunes library is more than 16GB?
Do you have to tell it which tracks to sync? I have a 80GB iPod and it syncs all of my tracks, are they likely to conflict do you know?

Am itching to get one! :approve:

106 GTi
Had to do some real world testing, is a pain in reality so back on the Mac now.

Handy as hell for purchasing tunes via the itunes store though.

Had to do some real world testing, is a pain in reality so back on the Mac now.

Handy as hell for purchasing tunes via the itunes store though.

Sounds good!

I am slightly confused by the "purchasing tunes via the itunes store" bit? :s

106 GTi
Via Wifi you can access the itunes store to buy music and download it direct to the touch, I try not to make a habit of it though !

Fiat Panda 100hp
Via Wifi you can access the itunes store to buy music and download it direct to the touch, I try not to make a habit of it though !

What OS are you running? has it synced up ok? Having major problems with mine. Going to have to get songs via my mates mac book.