ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPod Touch

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
I'll be using Windows, so I'm expecting trouble. Will you be using it with Wi-Fi at work Rich? I manage ours so mine will ofcourse be on it ;)

106 GTi
I ordered mine on the 25 or 26 Sep. Will try and grab some shots, covered in grubby hand prints now lol!

Fiat Panda 100hp
I m not going to lie, really cudnt be arsd to resize it....

DSC_0540.JPG

Citroen DS3 DSport
Very nice :)

Gareth must have selected the world tour postage method. Either that or used Phileas Fogg Courier Services.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
lol, I've ordered from the Apple website just like everyone else. Atleast its travelling in the right direction!!

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
These looked very tasty hada pla ywith one in comet.

However, I Couldn't justify the price so I bought a 8gb new gen nano :)

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
yay! its at Heathrow! (after a quick stop in Belgium ofcourse) I might see it today or tomorrow.

Fiat Panda 100hp
Lol I didnt know you could track it coutry by country. Are they still i demand? Does anywhere hae them in stock to buy yet?

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
i would have thought they were still very much in demand, the Apple store in London had no idea last weekend when they would be expecting more.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
lol.

Mine has been missed because I am not at home, hopefully I can pick it up tonight.

Citroen DS3 DSport
No it gets returned to China and will be redelivered one day soon.

Fortunately you can track it all the way back during the return journey too. Oh it's at Heathrow, now in Belgium, Holland.........

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
These looked very tasty hada pla ywith one in comet.

However, I Couldn't justify the price so I bought a 8gb new gen nano :)

nano's look s**t lol. Do comet have them in stock? _ the touch i mean

Nanos fit in my work pocket though.

I only need it for work, If I am at home, I use my itunes, If i'm in the car I use the Cd player...

The nano was £129, I didnt think the Touch was £199?

Yes Curry's had the Touch for £269

Citroen DS3 DSport
The 8gb Touch is £199, 16gb £269. The Touch would definitely have been my choice for such a little amount more.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
when I first synced it, not all of the album art displayed, but that seems to have sorted itself out. Very impressed with it, definitely my favourite gadget out of all of the many I have.

Posted from my touch

Fiat Panda 100hp
when I first synced it, not all of the album art displayed, but that seems to have sorted itself out. Very impressed with it, definitely my favourite gadget out of all of the many I have.

Posted from my touch

Yer, the sync of the pod with itunes is amazing, I have all my bookmarks and everything now sync'd.. yer the internet on it too is amazing.

Apple need to allow 3rd party apps on it though and also allow flash for the web as then we could play games etc. and then it would be amazing, still no other mp3 players in the same legue at the moment.

Fiat Panda 100hp
I used a mac lol, the only way. Just got to wait for apple to pull there fingers out and get some updates that fix the problem.

106 GTi

Posted from my touch

Now whose posing lol !

106 GTi
Need to try and see if mine works on the Dension in the Clio next I guess. No reason for it not too I hope.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
mine won't fit the tunepoint connection in the car, but that's ok, I'll keep my nano just for the car.

106 GTi
Argh doubt it will work then. Likewise - I only got my 8GB nano as it was small and light for the car so no loss here either.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
actually having said that, I think it will, I thought the connections were different, but their not.