ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mr Plums Progress.. Clio 182 Turbo!

RB Clio 182
So i gave the 275 a very good spring clean today with the weather being nice, it is its first wash at its new home, only one pic turned out as they are taken on my iphone 5s and the suns out facing me, so ill take a few more when it goes in..

IMG_1686.JPG

Oh, and its still for sale guys...

http://www.cliosport.net/threads/ar...bhp-270ftlb-mint-£5-500.799147/#post-11207450

997.1, Caddy, e208
I'd love to buy this, such well kept car and i bet it's great fun to drive.
Just, after someone hitting my 987 and a potential 6 month dispute, I'm not in a position to move it on.

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
I'd love to buy this, such well kept car and i bet it's great fun to drive.
Just, after someone hitting my 987 and a potential 6 month dispute, I'm not in a position to move it on.
I would'nt worry, while the advert has "clio turbo" in the description it's going to be a hard sell. Come back in 6 months, It'll still be here:smile:

RB Clio 182
Maybe got the 182 tho so no rush. @Christ Almighty you ad much interest in yours mine only shifted because it was stupid cheap tbf.
Not really mate, im not too fussed tbh, id only miss it anyway and it would take me ages to get the paint anywhere near as good as this one is.

Ive had a few offers but nothing that has got me hard, the right buyer will come along and offer what its worth when the time comes.

Also, is there anyway how to bump a car sale thread on here? Its a bit s**t that its about a million pages back and most people only usually search the first few pages.

cs_dave

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
Not really mate, im not too fussed tbh, id only miss it anyway and it would take me ages to get the paint anywhere near as good as this one is.

Ive had a few offers but nothing that has got me hard, the right buyer will come along and offer what its worth when the time comes.

Also, is there anyway how to bump a car sale thread on here? Its a bit s**t that its about a million pages back and most people only usually search the first few pages.
Edit it may bump it