ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mr Plums Progress.. Clio 182 Turbo!

RB Clio 182
I noticed that the temperature gage was taking longer to get up to temp so i have just done a coolant change along with a new thermostat and temperature sensor, all is now well :D

Still for sale ;)

cs_dave

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep

robmuns

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172
Aren't you running an adaptronic ecu on this? Thought the map sensor was built into the ecu?

robmuns

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172
The adaptronic has an inbuilt 4bar map sensor I believe, if you can get to the ecu check and see if there is a pipe coming out of it.

Its usually taken from this bit of the inlet and fed through to the ecu
20170114_160716.jpg

Map sensors are just left in to plug the hole I think. This is the case on my turbo one and my brothers anyway but I may be wrong

RB Clio 182
The adaptronic has an inbuilt 4bar map sensor I believe, if you can get to the ecu check and see if there is a pipe coming out of it.

Its usually taken from this bit of the inlet and fed through to the ecu View attachment 174697
Map sensors are just left in to plug the hole I think. This is the case on my turbo one and my brothers anyway but I may be wrong

Ahh right, yes there is a pipe from the ecu to the inlet, but mine is just below the standard map sensor, so you may be right mate.

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Haha brilliant!! Just keep it and say it's still advertised......... when it might not be :laughing:

Worry about the 'have you not had in interest in the car for a while now?' question later!!