ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mr Plums Progress.. Clio 182 Turbo!

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Damn you can't sell it yet, nobody's seen it. [emoji38]
I would put it up on here only, anywhere else sand you'll just get stupid offers from people who don't know it's history or all the effort that's gone into it. Good luck, I expect to see a zafira vxr in its place at least!

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
Hopefully it won't hang around for long matey, shame you can't keep this and just get a cheap car for your other half and the kids.

On a side note, what have you used on your front grill for the photos in your for sale ad? Mines faded as anything but yours looks almost brand new but not painted.

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
A little update, the car wouldnt start the other day, so a brand new starter motor later and £££ labour because of the turbo etc in the way, and its all hunky dory again, starts on the turn of the key without sounding like Gareth Gates.

Ive got to keep its future owner happy :smile:
Did you get it from wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.ecp........................................uk

RB Clio 182
So today i fitted a new ramair cone filter along with an oil/filter change, then i headed over to EFI parts for a health check.

Im glad i did because scoff noticed that the car was running a little lean(although not too bad) at the top end, so he lowered the boost a little to make it much more safe.

The car now makes 275hp and 270ftlb, so i have lost 10hp and gained 14ftlb from the last map, but safety first.

He told me that the engine and turbo wanted more, but the fuel pump might need upgrading to make it safe.

I dont think theres any point tho as the meg injectors wont do much more than 280hp safely and the meg pistons too, basically its injectors, fuel pump and pistons/rods away from 320+hp.

The car is still up for sale on here only, im not bothered if it sells or it doesnt, the car is still my daily and it will be maintained 100%

Graph to follow.

RB Clio 182
d4d3cd9b-cda5-4e24-93c8-df9c9e895821_zpszbmubq7s.jpg