ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mso supercharged Clio mk2

mso

172 cup supercharged
its not the best vid as i couldnt really open her up at the top end, next time ill get the revs in as well so you can see how responsive she is

mso

172 cup supercharged
It just goes to show what you can do to these cars Ktec have done a great job on the engine and mapping and how it puts the power down it's just all useable power!!

Renault 5 Turbo
It just goes to show what you can do to these cars Ktec have done a great job on the engine and mapping and how it puts the power down it's just all useable power!!

That's it mate :) what did they say about servicing schedules, is it more frequent or staying the same, regards the engine and box?

Renault 5 Turbo
I'll change the oil every 5000 miles to be on safe side

Oh sound ok, what about the sc does that require removal and service at any stage or is it fit and forget? Mine felt really lethargic last week after being out in yours lol ;)

mso

172 cup supercharged
Oh sound ok, what about the sc does that require removal and service at any stage or is it fit and forget? Mine felt really lethargic last week after being out in yours lol ;)

Don't have to remove sc, are you still getting yours done? Do you still want those injectors?

mso

172 cup supercharged
Had the car photographed by Redline today pics came out very good going in issue 174,I'll be doing another vid this weekend she what's she got at the top end!!!!

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
Where's the graph-can someone stick up a link? Has it been dynoed anywhere other than on Ktecs rollers?

mso

172 cup supercharged
Where's the graph-can someone stick up a link? Has it been dynoed anywhere other than on Ktecs rollers?
It's only been on ktec rr the last time I put it on another rr it made 13 bhp more !! I'm not really bothered about figures cause they can change from day to day I just know it bloody quick !!

Renault 5 Turbo
Had the car photographed by Redline today pics came out very good going in issue 174,I'll be doing another vid this weekend she what's she got at the top end!!!!

Look forward to this video :) glad the shoot went well mate ;)

mso

172 cup supercharged
Just re done the vid on YouTube it's the one showing 140 on the clock can someone link it over to this thread cheers

mso

172 cup supercharged
It was showing 150 on the speedo and it was still pulling but I had to back off remember thou it was only speedo reading but it was still bloody quick!!!

big boost cup
It was showing 150 on the speedo and it was still pulling but I had to back off remember thou it was only speedo reading but it was still bloody quick!!!

niiiice mine runs out of revs around 140 for now. I bet its sh1te on fuel now tho lol

mso

172 cup supercharged
niiiice mine runs out of revs around 140 for now. I bet its sh1te on fuel now tho lol
On a run around 80ish mph it's around 28 to 30 bloody good I reckon!! Goes down thou when your booting it thou but still not bad