ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my clio!!

clio
heres my 2004 1.2 16v dynamique clio

lowered with fk coilovers
tinted all round including 19" sunstrip
sideskirts
stainless steel exhaust system
apline sound stystem
black roof and bonnet.
HID 6000k lights

IMG_0066.jpg

IMG_0068.jpg

IMG_0069.jpg

IMG_0073.jpg

172, BMW 120 Msport.
About 5 years ago it would be considered cool i guess, but not now im afraid, mind you, people 'rat' there cars and think it looks good so anythings possible lol

Your car at the end of the day mate, If you like it thats all that matters!

clio
Very.

Don't you have any problems driving it around that low and with those sideskirts?

naw nt at all she not to bad to sit in, can go lower at front but pulls the wings, were i can from over around magherafelt, dungiven etc in northern ireland ur car needs to be low lol

Adz

Work van
do you have and style lol it all over the place simple is better than just putting load of things on it take it back to basic then start over again.

S4 Avant
I'm trying to find a joke in all this somewhere...

So far I've got, irishman, windscreen and blindfolds

"Navy" N17 TWO
Deary me! :eek:
One of the good-ould "Mackerafelt" style cars on here - won't get a warm welcome as you've probably noticed mate.
Subtle is the key for most people's taste on here - a few people go insane with mods and pull it off, yes even for the SHEEP!

Where abouts in N. Ire are you actually from?

PS - I'm lovin the wheels & Black bits
I hate tints & sunstrips though (sorry) just lets any car down IHMO

Family Bus
Welcome to CS.

Unfortunately, CS on a whole is not into the whole max powering of car's so I doubt you'll get the response you were looking for.

Really not my taste at all fella, but if you love it that's all that matters.

Ok, done being nice now...

WTF have you done to that car????? Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Shocking.

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
remove the shitty side skirts and remove the crap sunstrip and it wont look too bad, nice idea with the bonnet and bumper, not sure if it will catch on though