ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New From Edinburgh

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Flamer
Hey,

Just bought a new clio , will get pics soon... its all standard. My blank canvas if you like.

only got a pic from when i bought it an it had some rubbish silver stickers on it, claiming it was a cup :dead:

Im enjoying it so far :)

Flamer
Yeh, i loved the colour. I thought it was abit different as i see silver and black an metalic blue and the blue lou's is but 182s an i just thought iv not really seen one of these around here in this colour.

Plus its the colour of my first car (R.i.p) nice memories :D

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Only ever seen one another Flame Red in Edinburgh. Used to be parked in Slateford, but I'm sure I have seen it somewhere else now. It has a ClioSport sticker in the window but dunno who owns it.

Flamer
Only ever seen one another Flame Red in Edinburgh. Used to be parked in Slateford, but I'm sure I have seen it somewhere else now. It has a ClioSport sticker in the window but dunno who owns it.

Damn It!! hehe jokin!! Well i hadnt spotted one..

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  MB EQC
Pics of you please?

Just so we don't have to have a mental mere mental picture of course....

It's only fair and is in the forum rules.

Oh and welcome

Flamer
Pics of you please?

Just so we don't have to have a mental mere mental picture of course....

It's only fair and is in the forum rules.

Oh and welcome

forum rules eh??
So if i search for your newbie thread when you joined il find pics of you?? ;)
Dont think everyone wants to see that anyway.

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  MB EQC
forum rules eh??
So if i search for your newbie thread when you joined il find pics of you?? ;)
Dont think everyone wants to see that anyway.

Unfortunately as i've been on here from 2002 you'll not find my earlier posts, they were deleted when we moved to the new forum software....

so....pics?

Flamer
think theres a user on here who wont be pleased to see pictures of me, and for that reason i wont post them up, I'll do something right
but i have bebo so feel free to have look or thts me on the avatar
<<

i will however get the SLR out an take pics this week or somethin, im going to lower it when i have the funds to aswell.

Flame Red Delight
welcome to cs, im sure i have seen you in portobello a few times when i have been out taking pics, seen a trophy in edinburgh earlier aswell

Status
Not open for further replies.