ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New From Edinburgh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been here five minutes and already put up pics in your underwear, I predict you'll be a hit on this forum.

Last edited:
  Flamer
Been here five minutes and already put up pics in your underwear, I predict you'll be a hit on this forum.

thanks for that imput, it was just an arty pic, an it was in the right section. i know none of you hense why i dont care lol

Flamer
well iv been welcomed and had a gd banter with the guys but none of the CS girls... comon girls no point hating on you own kind..lol

thanks, i like it rctempire

Scott S

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Flamer & ER-6F
Hello and welcome, I also have a 172 flamer too. My wheels have been done in a similar colour to the 182 'anthracite' wheels. Got a pic if you'd like?

Scott S

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Flamer & ER-6F
DSCF0409.jpg

P020809_1228.gif

Scott S

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Flamer & ER-6F
The car isn't that low normally, I am tiling the bathroom and had some packs of tiles in the boot.

The wheels were that colour when I got the car.

Flamer
loved that devious little cup cakes..:)

we arent all like that, im a cautious cup cake after getting hurt one to many times but we all have our sob stories eh..makes us stronger Yippeee

Scott S

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Flamer & ER-6F
thats what they all say... im quiet to :p

I'll believe you if you believe me :rasp:

Although having said that, you are north of the border, I don't think 'quiet is a term that could be associated with any of the scottish people I have met.

One thing though, most Scottish people understand me when I talk (I don't think I have a strong accent, but some of my m8s from further south think I have).

Scott S

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Flamer & ER-6F
Smooth ^

'internet car forums, allowing both sexes to flirt since the 90's'

I'm about as smooth as JD from Scrubs (not 'quite' as geeky). I couldn't drive in the 90's, I missed out on making any 'original' comments :(.

Also, I own a Proton = instant failure to impress anyone other than the pension queue.

ST
I couldn't drive in the 90's either.

Proton GTI eh..slight redeeming fact, Lotus tuned the suspension LOL

Scott S

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Flamer & ER-6F
I couldn't drive in the 90's either.

Proton GTI eh..slight redeeming fact, Lotus tuned the suspension LOL

Yeah, it's the 'sneaky' proton that actually has a little respect from some people. Just add a turbo for some real fun.

Scott S

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Flamer & ER-6F
i meant proton ass

lol, it's not that bad :eek: I think it's "f**king mint like".

I drove it to Scotland once, I even managed to get back out with my Momo wheels still on :rasp:. It was jsut on the edge though, eyemouth is techically scotland but stil close enough to the borsder to run back and hide.

Status
Not open for further replies.