ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New From Edinburgh

Status
Not open for further replies.
  tiTTy & SV650
HAI!!!

115.gif

Not being rude but the girl in the red and white has a fcuking fantastic body!

Porsche Boxster987S
ah , i prefer up there for the night life rather than glasgow. Used to go to the liquid rooms before the fire:(

Flamer
im not saying thats where i go im sayin thats where tht pic was, i think thats wat he was gettin at, where i was so he could catch blondie, its not to bad on a sunday.

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Opal Lounge is good. Shanghai used to be good, but it's a bit crap now. Voodoo Rooms is great!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Edin is alot more classy than glasgow/aberdeen etc. People dress up and the folk seem more up for the nite out! Bouncers are sound and polite. I just think it's a nice place to go out! Or maybe it's just that i hate going out in Aberdeen! Pasch!

Flamer
Edin is alot more classy than glasgow/aberdeen etc. People dress up and the folk seem more up for the nite out! Bouncers are sound and polite. I just think it's a nice place to go out! Or maybe it's just that i hate going out in Aberdeen! Pasch!

No i agree. Its a good atmosphere. And take it from a girl we all love making a nice effort an getting a new dress and going out, when else do you get to do it. may as well :)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
need another nite in Edin! Chic sod the driving meets, a nite getting buckled sounds far more appealing!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Aye, seems to be a once a yr affair sadly!

Then again, normally folk make the trip up to Scaberdeen a few times a yr!! :)

Some highlights

4772757237a9632459857l.jpg

IMG_2236.jpg

IMG_2243.jpg

Image050.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.