ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NW meet Sunday 9th Sept

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Been speaking to Ash today and he's suggested meeting at Roots & Shoots tomorrow around 4:30.

From there we can have a crack on, take some pics and either drive up to some beer gardens Ash knows that do good food or, pop to sainsburys over the road from R&S and have a BBQ.

Get your names down :)

1) Ash
2) Scott

Carbonraider

ClioSport Club Member
  Raider, 172, the van
Lol he just text me now.. Yes il bring the BBQ.. Had to throw the other one away due to firework abuse LOL!

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
Admin read PMs iirc ;)

Do I have you on FB? I don't know you're name lol.
FB read emails also but as long as I'm not spilling secrets its fine.

Carbonraider

ClioSport Club Member
  Raider, 172, the van
What's happening these days.. No one seems to be bothered ;( this makes me lack enthusiasm to build the 172 no wonder it's been on the drive for a year maybe more. Boo hoo Chester cliosporters

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
You can muck in if you want Scott.. I've got plenty of help just no real umff.. Only thing that I'm excited for is e.u.r.o trip so it must be done for then..

id love to give it a go. shame i dont have a mk2 any more or id have had a go on my own car :p

euro trip next year?

Dans just an area rep now. Not North West ;)

We need a new one..

i'll do it... i just want to be a colour tbh

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
I think everyone just bin really busy this summer we had some good meets at the start of the summer. Ive started thinking about the next spring big meet and I am thinking about the euro trip and a winter meet!

Joe need to talk to you about the euro trip
Was hoping you were coming tomorrow I was thinking about taking my map. We need to get the team together!

Dose seam we have got a bit weak on the meets at the moment ;(

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah I think you're right. We'll have to go to the pub in the week or on Friday night or something and have a good chat. Or do a meet on the weekend and try and get everyone together.

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
Sounds good, although out the way.

Grosvenor Arms in Alford always has fit staff, including my mates little sister. Giggidy.

Not sure what to suggest for a friday night though.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
I don't mind Aucky i can do any night really maybe thursday would be better of you want to go to the Grosvenor Arms!