ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NW meet Sunday 9th Sept

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
I sell them at work dude I've got tonnes of the f*****s! Could make a right mmess with what I've ggot cal has a few times!

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
They are safe where they are. I just don't like being near cal when there's fireworks around! That's not safe

Clio 172 "Ruby"
Ash that was a well funny nite, Thanks Jason leave my name off you big b**ch lol

Ash
scott
cal
jason
matt

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
I'll see what takes my fancy tomorrow was thinking about getting the Harley out but no mot:-/ might come in something with a bit of boost.... Cals raider is sat on my drive with bird s**t all over and a jet wash pointing at it!!

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
I'll see what takes my fancy tomorrow was thinking about getting the Harley out but no mot:-/ might come in something with a bit of boost.... Cals raider is sat on my drive with bird s**t all over and a jet wash pointing at it!!

omg dont pressure wash it yada yada... will go all shiney lol

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
I nearly did the other week then I couldn't be fucked total cal I was going to jet wash it he didn't look happy I totally forgot you couldnt gpjet wash it lol

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Pmsl them pics are
ace lol cone in something with boosts??

Might do its my new fav. But I can't really be bring a German car to a French BBQ!

Good lad Shane for joining the club!! Just for a sticker lol

Come on Jon! What rose will you have to do on a Sunday afternoon/night?

Last edited:

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
No you wont mike is coming in he's 200!!! Ill bring my crappy iPod dock tomorrow and new camera.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Yer joe most are turning up at about 430 I'll leave the gate half open by the traffic lights for everyone but good chance all of the gates will still be open!