ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NW meet Sunday 9th Sept

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Just got home thanks to everyone that came! I had a ace night really really enjoyed it! Got to do it again! Can't wait to see some of the photos or videos!! Hope everyone else had a good time

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
LMFAO!

Was a good night. Cheers for organising it, ended with the usual NW banter on the way home.

I can't believe how determined you were to make me touch that fence, Ash! Actually turning it off and getting someone to touch it so I would!

Ended up following Joey who decided he would follow Scott who was going the wrong way for us. Was funny trying to shout over his exhaust to tell him to follow me!

Only took one photo:

193214_10152080731010244_1253389603_o.jpg

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Rhys you would have done it to me or Eddie if you could and you so so nearly fell for it, you looked like you were going to touch it! It was so funny when you were moving Jon.g's car to all of us trying to keep him busy. Glad everyone had a good time there was so great banter and good job with the fireworks.

Joe that photo is ace can't wait to see the rest!!!