ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Progress Pictures

Range Rover, GTC, LP640
Crazy Clio said:
think someones got a very rich daddy tbh. I thought you were using Kicker, so your install with be gash anyway :)

Also seem quite egocentric TBH

Why have a 172 Throttle Bodies and 20's? Its still going to be slow.

I want a supercharged 182 lump in mine :D

Your Rims are far too expensive for Second hand. Potn Do them for £899 + £200 for the P Zero Upgrade

I'm managed to find some 20's I like the look of, and not too expensive, have to see if any over time is going.

here we go

Image082.gif

Image083.gif

Image084.gif

Image085.gif

Image086.gif

Image087.gif

Image089.gif

That kit is awful sorry but it doesnt even look right on the car ! It looks so weird! Sorry but thats how i feel probably not the first ?

My wheels are not second hand read the add they are a bit dusty but 100% NEW !

Arctic Blue Clio 182
the first front bumper looked nicer imo but still it seem to be comin on well. Whats the plans for the paint job now??

Range Rover, GTC, LP640
So crazy clio, your favourite clio ever is the silver/blue one on the cover of revs 2003 ! Well il change your mind !! Lol

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
That front end is a bit....dodge...

What colour is it going to be...Can't be arsed reading the pages above.

Dont know if you are aware of this, but Energized have a HUGE sign in there window anouncing they are CLOSING DOWN!! Hope they finish your car before they do mate, for some reason though I have a feeling they are just going to f**k you over

1.6 focus zetec....
lol sarcy....I was told by the people at energized the other day that the time is nothing to do with them and its the fact that one bumper they were bought didnt fit properly so they had to wait for another to be sent to them..duno how true this is though

Kiza

Range Rover, GTC, LP640
Cant be any worse than my car Sabre wne t bust and didnt tell me for 6 months they had done so and also didnt complete the car.

On collecting the car all the work the monkeys had done on it in the 6months had to eb redone due to them not doing things correctly.

It has probably cost me around 15-18k for the bodywork alone....i should seek a solicitor for the money back but i honestly cant be bothered!

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
kiza1986 said:
lol sarcy....I was told by the people at energized the other day that the time is nothing to do with them and its the fact that one bumper they were bought didnt fit properly so they had to wait for another to be sent to them..duno how true this is though

Kiza

True regarding the bonnet, But why couldnt they get on with other things like the bonnet whilst they were at it?

Its true the yare closing down, After my car is finished, is it suprisingafter this is how they treat customers?

I'm not sure on the front end myself either :( It does look better with the new bonnet and when the car isnt on axle stands.

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Right Heres some gossip.

Energized UK have closed down. The manager director of the partnership[ wasnt happy with the progress and has pulled the plug. Today was the last day of trading, they had a 75% off sale, I managed to buy a brand new Cobra Sidewinder seat for £40!!

Anyway, My car will be finished wednesday. b****cks I thought to myself, So the managing director asked me to come down and check out the progress.

are you ready for the results :D

The pictures dont do it justice, Just the mesh has to be sprayed.

I'm, so happy with it!

Image091.gif

Image092.gif

Image093.gif

Image094.gif

Image095.gif

Image096.gif

Image097.gif

Image098.gif

Image099.gif

Image101.gif

Comments please :)

Chocolate Bar™
i like everything bar the front, really doesnt go with the smooth look of the rest of the car, but other than that work looks spot on :)

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
im not spoilers didnt suit, might put a 182 one on it though. I do prefer it without.

The lights are K-tec MAsks

Chocolate Bar™
i'm glad your not going for the ridiculous overthetop spoiler look, although i think a v6 one would really suit it

Orange 182
not something I'd do myself.. but I do think your car looks ace and they seem to have done a good job mate.

congrats :D

A well built VW
Doesnt look three bad only criticism would be the front bumper just doesnt look right needs something smoother IMHO Lookk forward to finished pics and better quality ones FFS borrow a camera

M140i/Orange 182
it looks good! bet your well pleased mate that your actually gonna have the keys on wednesday!! touch wood! :)

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Thanks for all the kind words, to be impressive on this forum seems very a difficult, unless you havea 182 with certain engine mods.

I love the front end but agree with the fact it shuld be smoother, but its BETTER than I wanted.

haha, I havea digital camera, an 8mp one, but they have got loadsa high res build pics, these are just for my eyes

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
They ahve them on theres, well, Cant see me getting them back now.

Sooon there will be a new thread with the exterior finished pics (with a proper camera ;))

Then look out of the interior and Ice Progress Thread. Then Phase 2 Bodywork ;)

Looking for a ph-quick...
after all the comments good and bad i think that no body expected it to turn out like it did. personally i thinks its reall nice!!! im not a major fan of vastly modified cars, but its just looks right with the colour, the wheels and the smoothed look. a definate 1 off!!! good job mate.

U'd better get some pics posted when its in the daylight so people can really apreciate it when the sun hots it, it will look really nice!!

well done mate u must have alot of patience!! lol

Amir

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
thanks again, i get it back tommorrow around 6pm :)

then its coming home and im locking it away to work on the interior + ice :)

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Giot it back a few problems however:

They have mislaid my rear Numberplate
There is no back box on the car

I supplied rear number plate light bolts, but they didnt install them cause i didnt ask, i did expect them to be fitted after paying £4,000+ but hey, it wasnt on the list. I need to get an exhaust and my plate wired up before i can drive back.

Would I recommend Energized doing your body kit? well.

If you dont like bein without your car for a while, and just wan ta basic kit fitting then no.

But if like me, time scale isnt a problem, and you wanty some thing one off, then YES, cause the workmanship is top notch!