ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Progress Pictures

Black 172
Hey Crazy clio !

My boyfriends got some Team dynamics k2 7.5x19 wheels for sale if your interested. Wants £800-900 for them there new only been used on the car in the bodyshop tyres still got the coloured lines on them lol!

PM me for more info

Nike Lunar Elite's
cliovicky said:
Someones trying to copy a certain hillys car !

Hummmmmm!! Still an inch out on the wheels !

cliovicky said:
Hey Crazy clio !

My boyfriends got some Team dynamics k2 7.5x19 wheels for sale if your interested. Wants £800-900 for them there new only been used on the car in the bodyshop tyres still got the coloured lines on them lol!

PM me for more info

Nice way to try and sell some wheels!!! :dapprove:

How can he be copying when non of us have seen hilly's car yet?

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
who is hilly lol? theres some one like this on another forum, sayng theres going to be bigger and better, but no pics.

This clio Vicky seems to be taking the piss out of me in another thread. How mature :)
Got a problem with me or my car, dont **** me off on a forum, meet me, and we will sort it out properly.

Best one ivce saw is the one done by Pedans Bodyshop. The Revs Cover Car

Last edited:
  Hondata'd EP3 Type R
cliovicky said:
Hey Crazy clio !

PM me for more info

Ive just saw the ebay advert. Id have bought them off you If i had noticed them, oh and if you had a decent feedback rating, oh and done a bit of research on this Hilly Geeza, seems a bit of a Wanker to me, not someone I'd Wanna do business with oh well.

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
so this give him the right to **** my car off does it. Oh well, Anyone can act tough on the internet, how old is he anyway, seems very young and immature.

Black 172
Crazy Clio said:
so this give him the right to **** my car off does it. Oh well, Anyone can act tough on the internet, how old is he anyway, seems very young and immature.

If you read the reply it states " Someone trying to copy hillys car "

Why is that having a go at you !

Think youl like it itl be on a few covers this year

Black 172
Fred2001Dynamic said:
Hilly is a top bloke mate, honnest as they come!!!! vicky is his bird (and she's got a cracking rack)

Fred, cheers mate ! You know me so thanks for saying what you have.

Anyway.....ive got a few pics but my dads digital camera software isnt working at the moment so got to wait !

The photos are on the camera and will send you asap

Gaz

Black 172
Crazy clio, ive got 2x 15 inch L7 kicker subs for sale if you want some still ?
There brand new send you some photos if you want ?
Will sell of ebay if you want.

Gaz

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
he called my car a gay chav car, we will have to see wont we.

What engine is it? Who is doing the bodywork?

Im sponsored for my audio, Get it cheap/free so dont want no kickers, thanks for the offer.

All the best with your clio, its a Phase 2 isnt it?

have you still got the wheels (the 19s) for sale?

Valver Lookalike Mk1 Ph3
Calling a small engined car that's having huge wheels, a body kit and super loud audio put on it a chav car!

HOW DARE HE.

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Rip3z said:
Calling a small engined car that's having huge wheels, a body kit and super loud audio put on it a chav car!

HOW DARE HE.

when he is doing the same?

Id buy his 19s tho

Nike Lunar Elite's
cliovicky said:
If you read the reply it states " Someone trying to copy hillys car "

Why is that having a go at you !

Think youl like it itl be on a few covers this year

I'll say it again, how can he be copying Hilly's car when non of us have seen it. For all we know it could just be bog standard with 20's (I know it won't be before anyone corrects me).

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
right an update. Lost my temper a bit with them!

There was 2 people working on my car, They have SACKED one of them for taking too long and his work wasnt of a high enough standard (charming!) That explains the cracking in the wing mirror. Anyway they have got to go over the WHOLE car again looking for blemishes.

The whole idea was there was one geeza working on my car 5 days a week full time and another geeza doing whatever else comes in (bott smooth or minor things) Now the geezer has been sacked working on my car. So no one has TOUCHED my car since 23rd December (and this geeza wasso good at his job they sacked him!) So they have one geeza doing the smaller jobs that come in and no one is working on my car. They said they will start my car END OF NEXT WEEK! AS they have got some other jobs to do. Now here is my argument! MY CAR HAS BEEN THERE SINCE 3RD OF OCTOBER. I AM PAYING £4400 FOR THE WORK, I EXPECT THEM TO NOT TAKE ON A SINGLE OTHER JOB UNTILL MY CAR IS COMPLETE! Am I asking too much?

My cars not in to have a dent pulled out, I'm having a complete body makeover. I was going to get the mto do stage 2 of the kit (corsa arches, and 20s) and a full interior. Thats Probably £10ks worth of work. Dont get me wrong the quality of work is outstanding and on the whole they are a nice bunch of quite professional lads, but This takes the piss.

I know i had all that s**t with the front bumper, but whilst i was waiting for the new bumper to arrive, why couldnt they have done my bonnet? Surely 5 days is enough to bad boy a bonnet (not paint)

They couldnt give me an estimated dateof completion in case they are wrong

Chocolate Bar™
sods law :( i'd defo be demanding a reduction in price, or if you've already paid a refund. As you said, it not like they're taking a dent out its the full works

Valver Lookalike Mk1 Ph3
Guess your just one customer to them, all the minor things are keeping lots of different customers happy.

I think a price reduction would be fair.

1.6 focus zetec....
Bit of a shitter mate.....i totally agree that they should make your car top priority and after they've done the work on it dont take it back there again, not because the quality is s**t (well you dont know yet) but basically because of the time its took! My car as been through the insurance and repaired do to a shunt and it came back quicker than this mate..so really feel for ya mate
On another hand i cant wait to see this in the flesh...you goin FCS if its all ready??

Kiza

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
ive got an install to go in, leather retrim, and loadsa fibreglass interior work, as wel las coilovers and 19" wheels before i wanna be at shows lol.

Another factor other than time is money, i went to a casiono today to try and win some cash, ended up losing £100 :(

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Not Happy again!

My Mate has a saxo, he was going to have some bodywork done at the same place(nothing too major) depending on how my car turned out etc. However we dont know that do we!

He phoned me today to tell me that they have left him a message asking if he still wants the work done. It seems to me that they are still taking more work on!

This has annoyed me. Obviously he isnt going to take it here as he needs his car back very fast,

Shame this post is on about 10 forums and everyone was impressed. Now everyones vowing not to ever go there.

Range Rover, GTC, LP640
Crazy Clio said:
he called my car a gay chav car, we will have to see wont we.

What engine is it? Who is doing the bodywork?

Im sponsored for my audio, Get it cheap/free so dont want no kickers, thanks for the offer.

All the best with your clio, its a Phase 2 isnt it?

have you still got the wheels (the 19s) for sale?

Stop the banter !

If you want the wheels still........http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8031955067&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT&rd=1

Got a 172 engine and KTEC are doing a throttle body conversion for me.

Getting stereo for free isnt a problem for me il just buy it instead moneys not a problem ! ;o)

The race is on.................See you at doncaster

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
think someones got a very rich daddy tbh. I thought you were using Kicker, so your install with be gash anyway :)

Also seem quite egocentric TBH

Why have a 172 Throttle Bodies and 20's? Its still going to be slow.

I want a supercharged 182 lump in mine :D

Your Rims are far too expensive for Second hand. Potn Do them for £899 + £200 for the P Zero Upgrade

I'm managed to find some 20's I like the look of, and not too expensive, have to see if any over time is going.

here we go

Image082.gif

Image083.gif

Image084.gif

Image085.gif

Image086.gif

Image087.gif

Image089.gif

Nike Lunar Elite's
What have they actually done then since the last update other than smooth the new front bumper into the wings?

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
smooth the grille and bumpers, its took them since 23rd December to do that.

Saying that ALOT of prep and touch up work has bein done all around the car.

I hope they get this sorted ASAP for you. I drove past there yesterday and thought this must be finished by now.