ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

show us your desktop !!

sorry, been playing again:

Screenshot2.gif

With my own Emerald theme.

th_Fayal.gif

Click to enlarge.

See, it's very nice.. but I can't tell you how much my productivity increased once I started using something without Wobbly windows and cube desktop.. really.. :rasp:
I actually found computers to be useful!

Not a Clio
With my own Emerald theme.

th_Fayal.gif

Click to enlarge.

See, it's very nice.. but I can't tell you how much my productivity increased once I started using something without Wobbly windows and cube desktop.. really.. :rasp:

lol but you can turn things off or change them to act how you want ;)

I only have a slight wobble on move, nothing else wobbles. I tend to only use one desktop these days so the only time the transparent cube and 3d windows are shown is for screenshots.

You can still have modest effects without compromising on productivity :)

lol but you can turn things off or change them to act how you want ;)

I only have a slight wobble on move, nothing else wobbles. I tend to only use one desktop these days so the only time the transparent cube and 3d windows are shown is for screenshots.

You can still have modest effects without compromising on productivity :)

You can't, you just get an urge to put the lot on and waste time :p

Altho, multiple desktops on a rotating screen on OSX is good enough for eyecandy.. Windows via RDP on one desktop, normal on the other.. everyone's like "WOWOWOWOW" .. rotates between the two.. :eek:

Not a Clio
Some of us can exercise restraint ;)

All I have is my own emerald theme with transparent borders, close, minimise and maximise effects, minor wobble on move only, cube and 3d windows.

Everything else is turned off and none of the above impacts on productivity in any way.

Trust me, if you were using it how I've got it setup you'd have to give in and concede that modest effects do work ;)

500bhp Scoob
Re: Whats your desktop background??

Mine...

Any one know where it is?

Looks like a place I went to in Ireland... can't think of the name but got some great pics of it myself if its the same place... think it was the giants causeway

Edit... looks exactly like the giants causeway, when i went, i got a different angle, but certain places stick out in both photos :)

untitled1pv9.jpg

Last edited:
  500bhp Scoob

Full size of the original image is here... Clicky me
And heres one more of the water, when i was on the top...
Click Me

Were taken Sept 2006, on my old W900, wish i'd taken my proper camera, was just a random trip whilst visiting the other halves relatives.

Monaco 172

damn, i was gonna be smart there and say its the giants causeway...i wasnt there about 3 months ago...honest, the pipe organ shaped rock thingy you can see gives it away. pretty impressive there.

what he say's . lol

Full size of the original image is here... Clicky me
And heres one more of the water, when i was on the top...
Click Me

Were taken Sept 2006, on my old W900, wish i'd taken my proper camera, was just a random trip whilst visiting the other halves relatives.