ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Steam - including latest offers

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
Cheers, worked it out now, I needed to create and save my custom URL (why do they make things hard?)

Username: Gareth Camp
CommunityID: 76561197970416408
Custom URL: garethcamp
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:5075340
Steam member since: 2004-11-16

Found 64 Games with a value of [h=1]$1072.37 USD[/h]

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Username: CookieRocks
CommunityID: 76561197962934530
Custom URL: cookierocks
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:1334401
Steam member since: 2003-11-22

Am I magic?

Monaro VXR
Nope, they are different. My login is my email address, which has nothing at all to do with my steam account.

Where as my username is different from my profile name and my id is the 5 digit ID.

Username: Krispy
CommunityID: 76561197960295228
Custom URL: krispwee
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:14750
Steam member since: 2003-09-12

:D

Also the 0:1 accounts were something to do with retail and download versions of CS when you first put the cd key into steam.

Last edited:
damn that is a low number!
the only cool thing on mine is i have 6 illegal characters on it and my login is actually :: Morph :: just before they stopped allowing spaces or :'s
it means on my steamapps i have a hash id as my email address in my steamapps folder lol.

Evo 5 RS
Hmm, that calculator is s**t. Says my value is $0. And I've been on Steam since it launched.

Which apparently is 1st of the 1st ... 1970. Hardcore

Last edited:
  Evo 8 MR
Halloween discounts on Steam until 1st November.

Just bought Bioshock 1 and 2 and Resi 5 for £13.97

I won't get chance to play them for a while but might as well seeing as they're so cheap.

STRBramley

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #404
  • Username: Sonny
  • CommunityID: 76561197975894325
  • Custom URL: hixxey
  • SteamID: STEAM_0:1:7814298
  • Steam member since: 2005-05-11
The calculator is very off. It says the original GTA is $29.99!

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Oblivion - GOTY Edition is back on Steam for £3.74....

That is a LOT of game for that price and well worth it if you missed it out first time around. Doesn't need a monsta PC to run it either.

D.

God damn this thread, I haven't played a game on my PC since March yet I keep looking in here and buying games.. New years resolution is to get back into it lol.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
L.A Noire already down to £17.49 on the PC?

Is it turd? Comes with higher resolution graphics and states that they've included keyboard mappings for the PC version. Almost worthy of buying it just for that inclusion alone. ;)

D.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
I'm tempted, I sold my XBox copy as soon as they finally announced a PC version. Trouble is I hardly get enough time for Skyrim and Forza as it is and I've still got Batman to come.

Ibiza SC
Didn't realise my 'moan about Steam thread' became THE Steam thread!

Anyway, GTA package for 4.99 bought! Never completed GTA IV and don't think I ever tried Episodes from Liberty City either.