ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Super Cup Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Lionel Richie
its a bit like this
SideshowBob2.gif

;)

Posting from brands where I'm working with a couple of cars using exactly the same technology to generate nigh on 300bhp from naturaly aspirated 2 litre lumps!

It will be very, very good. It will be the best bang per buck modification for a 172/182 and we are working on it as fast as possible without compromising the design. It's a hell of a lot of work to do properly and we most definately don't 'bodge'.

Soon people, very soon! :)

Cheers
M

Tin Can with wheels
Posting from brands where I'm working with a couple of cars using exactly the same technology to generate nigh on 300bhp from naturaly aspirated 2 litre lumps!

It will be very, very good. It will be the best bang per buck modification for a 172/182 and we are working on it as fast as possible without compromising the design. It's a hell of a lot of work to do properly and we most definately don't 'bodge'.

Soon people, very soon! :)

Cheers
M

sweet!! cant wait for this! keep up the good work, good things come to those who wait :)

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
I'm worried about availability!

I want one when I want one!

F4R'd ITB'd '92 cup racer
whoops just spent my fundage for this on some cat 421's and those speedline 2020's with michelin slicks

told you it was burning a hole in my pocket :eek:

best get saving again :cool:

F4R'd ITB'd '92 cup racer
indeed :approve:

i now have 2 sets of williams speedlines, one set of steelies and now the 2020's

and tyres positively coming out of my ears, one set of toyo t1r's, one set of michelin pe2's, one set of dunlop slicks, one set of michelin slicks and one set of kuhmo cut slicks

This isn't just an inlet, its a full kit which replaces everything induction related from the cylinder head forwards. As such it includes an ITG filter, silicone intake pipe etc. etc.

Yes it will complement forced induction very nicely indeed.

Cheers
M

Tin Can with wheels
This isn't just an inlet, its a full kit which replaces everything induction related from the cylinder head forwards. As such it includes an ITG filter, silicone intake pipe etc. etc.

Yes it will complement forced induction very nicely indeed.

Cheers
M

im with you now, sweet it just gets better and better!

just gotta wait and see how hard the wallet will be hit

cheers for the info

C

03 RS clio 172 flameR
i see, so its a reworked head, inlet manifold, itg (pannel??) cams?
is the head made from scratch?

i see, so its a reworked head, inlet manifold, itg (pannel??) cams?
is the head made from scratch?

Hi pal put very simply its basically a much more efficient bolt on inlet manifold to replace the original renault item. it will include an itg filter etc and should give great results. your car will require a remap to suit afterwards

no headwork, no cams etc

Status
Not open for further replies.