ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Test & Tune - North Weald 8th May!

SG9 Forester STi
That time has come again when North Weald Motorsport kick off their events for the year beginning this Sunday with Test & Tune!! :cool:

http://www.northwealdmotorsport.co.uk/testntuner.html

I attended most dates last year and it's an awesome day in the sun whether you just want to chill out at the side of the track and watch the racing or get involved yourself!

It's a very mixed bag varying from bog standard fiesta's to tuned and trumpeted V8 ford pops. The last date I attended had a few Renault Sport Clio's which was good to see.

So whether to watch or race, who's up for it? :D

1. Vickyx - Racing
2. TOGUSA - Racing
3. Ben_r1 - Watching

SG9 Forester STi
You know you should :D I saw a VW cherry picker race one of those insane little fiat's last time I was there. Very good stuff.

Hiya got your pm thanks for that. Im free so might come along to this. Is it one of those events on an airfield where you can just open it up everywhere and not a full on track day? My cars not really quite ready for a proper track day but if its an opportunity to warm her up a little I may be interested, or just to watch from the sidelines!

SG9 Forester STi
Glad to hear you're thinking of coming! it's not a trackday just a simple case of line up watch the lights when it goes green blast the car to the end of the 1/4 mile. Simples and very fun :)

To give you an idea I had 11 runs last time I went and won 10 (didn't have nos then). Only thing that got me was an amg mercedes. :eek:

SG9 Forester STi
Haha sorry dave I assumed :p

Lucky for you and anyone else who is considering helmets are supplied :).

i'll keep an eye on this thread and check plans for the weekend, although I'm not sure how keen my 81K clutch would be on potentially 10+ launches!

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
i was put off this because ive been told that only the track is open as a first come first serve basis,

and you have to get there at silly oclock in the morning......which i was just NOT up for

hope you all had a good time!

CLIO Iceberg 172
it was a first come first serve basis but the cap was 200, i think vix was one of the last at 181 and that was at like 11am, the sign up booth was open till about 2pm. was a great day