ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have you done to your car today ???

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
To be fair it makes sense as surely the rubber and plastic components would both degrade at the same time. If anything the aux slower due to it not being under as much load/tension?

Clio 182 Trophy
Bit of headlight restoration after work. Got the 3m kit and happy with my first attempt.
IMAG1079_zpsrzjifnp9.jpg

That looks nice mate, how do you compare it to a clio 1*2 performance wise/power delivery etc?

I had this dyno'd on a reputable one and it ran 208 as standard. FN2s are known to run higher than quoted. I've only had a couple of runs against a 182 and off the line the 182 had the traction and did pull ahead but once i got going i caught up and nudged it. So basically nothing in it really.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Pressed the Whiteline bushes into the diff bar and the outrigger.

Hopefully I'll get them fitted back to the car over the weekend. [emoji2]

f8bb79b2efcdb4bed207b3659a655074.jpg
c5d33b84bb8d303422a3f095064f97a9.jpg

BMW 320d SE
Washed the Clio today and tried out CarPro Hydro2 Lite for the first time afterwards. Impressed by the initial beadage. Just have to wait for some rain to see how it holds up.

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
Just picked it up from the garage. Another years MOT with no advisories, happy days.

chris blue

ClioSport Area Rep
  172 Ph1 2001
Managed to make two extension ramps, to get onto my car ramps, and they worked.
Now got the tarmac marked up where the ramps and 4 foot long extensions go, happy days

Simple things :blush:

Clio 182
Got rear seats out (RIGHT C**T) every boltwas rusted in and just stripped. Put in boot mat off Bash ready for malton sunday
IMG_4493.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_4491.JPG
    IMG_4491.JPG
    146.8 KB · Views: 91

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Hoovered half a football pitch out of the wifes dci then did mine in 5 mins. Cleaned my pedals and exhaust pipes then washed the dci. Got soaked through as the heavens opened just as I rinsed the last bit, so I packed up and just as I put the hose away it stopped raining and the sun came out again.