ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

’51 172....what can I expect to get

ICE'dberg MK2 172

Could be in with a chance of a Friends & Family discount from the VW Group stable. I think its around the 30% mark so would be foolish to pass it up.

I know the best way to sell it would be to put it back to standard so....

Iceberg Silver

Jan 2002 51

12300miles.....yes thats all!!!

Showroom condition having been garaged when not used.

Original tyres with at least 5mm all round....as Ive had 17s

What do you think I would get for it?? it is an import but shouldnt make too much of a difference.

Needless to say a few goodies will be on sale if I decide to take up the offers.

Maybe looking at the Leon Cupra R

id say around £8.5 - £9k depending on how quick u wanna sell. id be looking at at least £8k for mine when i sell soon and it is also an import but has 36k on it

Fiesta TDCI

Chris, I have no idea (at a wild guess around the £8.5k mark) but would be interested to know as i will get rid of mine soon.

Lee

BMW M2C

Id say £7.5k. I just traded in an 03 172 and got £8.6 for it. I couldnt even get close to that selling it privately!!

320d M Sport

WTF?!

7.5K?

i was lookin on auto trader for mine and i was thinkin about 8?! then again, mine is red ;)

Lee

BMW M2C

Seriously, I couldnt shift my 03 Monaco Blue import privately for £8.5k. Theres lots of them about at the moment. Dealers will still charge a premium but there are loads of good second hand ones for sale privately.

It may be very low mileage but its still on a 51 plate, and that effects it a lot.

I reckon red would fetch a bit more, being so rare. But then Monaco Blue was hardly common.

Megane R26

Sold my silver 51 plate with 16300 miles on it through Autotrader for £8250. The first person to view bought it for the asking price with no haggling, so I would expect you to be able to get at least the same.

RM(notso)172