ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

’ring

Clio 197

Looked to me like everybody enjoyed the experience. Well, almost everybody, but Ill tell no tales.

The weather was fantastic, and I dont think there have ever been so many clios in that carpark.

mk2 172

damm you edd! spill the beans, did you cain em in ur hire car, were there good battles goin on? come on buddy

Clio 197

Sold the Evo a couple months ago. And I sold the Willy Thursday night. After I tried to talk the guy into taking it Tuesday! He would have none of it and had the cash in his hand. I grabbed the cash and sent Willy 3369 back to its place of birth.

My 300TE is a bit long in the tooth for playing at the ring although it has been around for a few laps. And I couldnt find a car worth buying on Friday...

mk2 172

lol, least you got the balls to chuck a diesel hire car around on the ring, he he like it. bet ur gutted bout not doing battle with the 172s in ur williams tho

Clio 197

I miss the Willy but maybe it was best the lad took it Thursday. I would have hated rolling it into a ball or something... Im sort of hoping that a Ragnotti might appear in my drive. I do need the rear seats these days.

mk2 172

i would av been there but i wasnt allowedd to go in a saxo which pissed me off cos im a paid up member. thort theyd get there 172 buts smacked he he

Clio 197

You cant blame them for that can you? You should have sneaked over on your own just to take the piss.

There were some well driven Citroens there today.

S2000

Believe me nobody would have been doing battle with Ed. He was pushing 911s out of the way when he took me out in that Astra diesel.

Cheers Ed great fun.

Cheers Eddd for taking us round the Ring, the video footage of us going for a lap came out really good and everyone who saw it on the night back at the hotel was really impressed with what a good driver you are, Cheers Matt :D