ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

£100k gets you...

One of these ARCH KRGT-1 bikes. Had the opportunity to shoot this insane machine yesterday. The first one to land in the UK thats registered.

A brand created by Keanu Reeves in the US making full custom bikes for people with deep pockets.

On first glance you think 100k for a feckin bike? But once you see the tank is one piece of billet along with most other parts being either billet or carbon, every bolt being ARP you start to appreciate the craftsmanship of it! Would I buy one? No. Did I enjoy getting to spend an hour with it? Absolutely!!

I’ll let the pictures I took do the rest

370EEE45-D8D4-4CA7-8FD8-4B7CC2E9875D.jpeg
1F57D62A-6C99-4FB9-968F-82B014DCAC77.jpeg

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Not into bikes at all, but that is stunning. Going to send this over to my mate that is into bikes!

Not into bikes at all, but that is stunning. Going to send this over to my mate that is into bikes!

I’m exactly the same, petrolhead but not an interest in bikes but I could appreciate the details in this. Look into the further they’re true works of art, this is one of 2 demo models in the UK. Got my hands on it through the UK distributer and a stroke of luck. Insane machine

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
I love bikes in terms of watching Moto-GP and BSB. Otherwise I'm not particularly fussed. But that it absolutely beautiful - and a great job capturing it, too. :)

I love bikes in terms of watching Moto-GP and BSB. Otherwise I'm not particularly fussed. But that it absolutely beautiful - and a great job capturing it, too. :)

Thank you! I’m the same the only bikes I like are super bikes if any but I can’t express enough the craftsmanship that goes into the ARCH bikes. They take one piece of aluminium for the tank, rear and swing arm amongst most other parts including the key! Pretty much anything that’s not billet aluminium is carbon fibre and it’s literally a work or art.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
I’m exactly the same, petrolhead but not an interest in bikes but I could appreciate the details in this. Look into the further they’re true works of art, this is one of 2 demo models in the UK. Got my hands on it through the UK distributer and a stroke of luck. Insane machine

I went on their official website to send it to my friend, and have to say, your photos are better! Superb.