ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

£3000

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Sounds like its right up your street mate, and if buying from here it will be immaculate!!

Cheers

I await to see what magic I need to work on it

Im actually getting X2 172's this week- but 1's for me for the Winter

Steve

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Real Cups are now rare just like rocking horse poo (and the rocking horses probably have a better service history). Many have the wrong parts on them and have been battered like a cod!

Be prepared to travel and pay £s to find one if you're serious. Someone's selling their's for nearly 4,000 on Autotrader.

This, I ploughed lots into my old one. It was straight with low mileage/owners, but to make it 'proper' I must have spent another £1500 (although a large % of that was the Bilstein's fault I suppose :eek:) It was supposed to be a cheap run about whilst I sorted a house deposit!

Sometimes wish i kept it, looked fantastic as it rode off into the sunset with its new owner. :(

039.jpg

Look the best out of all the MK2's imo. I'd have another if needs be :)

BMW 330D
Cheers

I await to see what magic I need to work on it

Im actually getting X2 172's this week- but 1's for me for the Winter

Steve

I'm still about a month off getting one mate but i will defo check what you have

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/show...aultsport-clio-long-tax-and-mot-%A31595-OVVNO

Thats Dunns mate.

Off topic, Budgie I can't believe what Andy did to my old phase 1, was immense!! Should have kept that and dropped another lump in, still regret getting shut..

Too many miles for my liking mate and really don't want another black car, ever

330i. E30 Touring.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
what do yous think of this its got part service history and its had the timing belt done. There was a strange vibrating sound coming near the rear view mirror, the dealer said it was a sensor :S

http://www2.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201126394539388/sort/priceasc/usedcars/postcode/m342ne/page/1/keywords/172/radius/10?logcode=p

Questions to ask-
Part service history- Should have at least 4/5 Stamps by now-

Also- belts - Who done them, does he have an invoice, how long ago, was the aux belt kit changed.
If not expect another 5-600 on top of the price of the car-

Steve

BMW 330D
Questions to ask-
Part service history- Should have at least 4/5 Stamps by now-

Also- belts - Who done them, does he have an invoice, how long ago, was the aux belt kit changed.
If not expect another 5-600 on top of the price of the car-

Steve

There was an invoice but just for the timing belt and that was about 10000 miles ago and about 2 years i think. Didn't look at who did them though. It was a a bit lumpy when i first started it but it seemed to calm down after a couple of minutes, is that anything to worry about?

I'd honestly buy one on here. Wish I'd have hung on when I was buying.... some truly cherished examples come up at very reasonable prices.

Maybe a 172 Cup..
Best advice there mate. Don't rush into buying. There's plenty available, and it's a buyers market...

RB 182
I'd honestly buy one on here. Wish I'd have hung on when I was buying.... some truly cherished examples come up at very reasonable prices.

Id buy off here at the right price but a lot of the cars for sale on here seem to think that because their car has a few cliosport stickers its worth an extra grand.

Id buy off here at the right price but a lot of the cars for sale on here seem to think that because their car has a few cliosport stickers its worth an extra grand.

I'd actually argue the opposite. As an owners club goes we almost push prices down lol! Especially when you take into account modification.

For example, I was adamant that I wanted a cup packed 182, completely standard and paid just shy of 4K for it in Jan (at the time that was around the lower priced end of the 182 market). Now I have spent over a grand on a new exhaust, suspension, servicing, filter, brakelines, interior trim etc....etc...etc...

I could have paid 4K for one on here and got all of those choice mods thrown in with my original purchase. Unfortunately I lost out financially because I was under the impression that modifications = thrashed within an inch of it's life. Live and learn I guess [/ramblings]

05 MK2 Clio Extreme
Just read through this thread, i now feel a complete r****d for buying a 1.2 for 2800 FML!

Clio 182 Trophy #229
I also feel slightly ripped off for buying a Silver with Anthracite 23,000 mile 182 with both cup packs for £4300.

I'd only buy off here if I knew a bit about who I was buying off as too many cars on here are not maintained correctly imo.

Clio 182 Trophy #229
You haven't been ripped off?
Dude it's low mileage, i imagine very good condition and probably FSH?
Seems fine tbh.

I know but it wont be low milage for long. I dont seem to be able to do less than 12,000 a year, so two years use takes it to 47,000 miles!
It is in great condition and does have aFSH the only thing is it has only has the cambelt done not the Aux belt so that needs doing.
There do seem to be some great deals in this thread though.