ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

£600 upgrading

clio 1.4 16v
So im thinking of getting a Clio 182 as a daily driver/track toy. I like it because it seems to be quite a lot of car for the money. Being as I am I am already thinking of a few upgrades. I am going to set a budget of £600, I was wondering what people would recommend is the best bang for your buck for £600? I like the clio because its cheap and don't want to spend 3k as I might aswell get a better car to start with. I was thinking Whiteline rear ARB, Brembo Hc discs, ferredo ds2500 pads, braided hoses, racing brake fluid, poly bushes and powerflex dogbone mount.

WRX
Spot on, all you need, just give other suspension parts the once over, the ARB whilst great isn't as important as fresh TREs and ball joints etc. If all is ok on that front then some good tyres and you're sorted for track.

Yeh, as Adam has said, Its seems you have all the obvious mods in hand.

Possibly add camber bolts for some adjustment?

Once complete make sure you get the geometry checked/set up and you're ready to go!

172 Cup
I'd try and add a good seat in there if possible. Makes a world of difference and will always have a good resale if you decided to put the original seats back in to sell it.