ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

£6K to spend on a 197/200

Clio 200
Hi chaps, I've got around £6K to spend on a new car, wanting a Clio (had a R5 GTT and Megane Trophy in the past amongst other fast cars) I don't do big mileage and want something fairly cheap I can have some fun in when the mood strikes.
Looking at prices, £6K seems to be in the middle of the earlier 197 or later 200's, am I better off stumping up a bit more for a 200 with the better low down torque and gearbox?
I don't want a cup model, much prefer having cruise and climate control if that makes any difference between the two.
Any input appreciated, cheers

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
Hi chaps, I've got around £6K to spend on a new car, wanting a Clio (had a R5 GTT and Megane Trophy in the past amongst other fast cars) I don't do big mileage and want something fairly cheap I can have some fun in when the mood strikes.
Looking at prices, £6K seems to be in the middle of the earlier 197 or later 200's, am I better off stumping up a bit more for a 200 with the better low down torque and gearbox?
I don't want a cup model, much prefer having cruise and climate control if that makes any difference between the two.
Any input appreciated, cheers

You should buy Lee's