ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

0-60....182ff v 182 cup ???

I mean pure drag racing. The 182 will get beaten to the 1/4. But also in normal driving it will owned for in gear times. But if the 182 driver is willing to stir his box then he will keep up below 90.

Liquid R27 067/500
They use the same engine! Why do people go on about the fraction of a blink of the eye performance difference!? At the end of the day, if you are a fat cnut driving a cup, the 20kg difference wont mean 'f' all anyway!

182 FF Cup options
Just got my clio yesturday, and its quick lol. Gets to 5000 rpm and my god does it go. The handling was supurb, and the brakes were top class.

Just a few issues though:

when at a stand still the car seems to be ticking over to low, its like the car vibrates a bit. Is that normal?

I have a 6 disc changer under the passanger seat, and i cant get the cd head unit which is the original to play the cds. I cant even get a menu up to even have an option of playing the cds?

When i stop the fuel guage goes up, showing more petrol?

Thats it, apart from those little things (i hope little things), its great. Burnt off an RX8 on the way to work today :)

172 mk2 Iceberg
Ha ha my mate got a rx8 but he got the cheaper one at 19k with the low power engine..
looks a lovely car though...
took him for a ride in mine and he didnt let go of the seat..!!
enjoy your new car

Lux'd Glacier White R26
Same power (supposedly), same torque, the only difference is the weight which equates to a fraction of a second quicker to 60 and 100 - Not really noticeable in the real world.

Tyson.

handsyboy said:
LOL. Does anyone have any ideas about the small pribs i have had listed above?

Thanks Dan

The lumpy idle is totally normal. Some people say it's smoother if you run on Optimax. Nothing to worry about though.

Liquid R27 067/500
yeh does seem a bit smoother on Optimax i must admit. Gonne give this new V-power stuff a shot too when it comes out in Aberdeen, which will probably be, er..........