ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

0 - 60 times

megane coupe F7R

Dunno mate. Its pretty consistant. Usually 7.4/7.5. Did with my mate in the car and got 7.8/7.9 and sometimes 8 secs. Id say thats bang on to be honest. Unless you dissagree!

255 V6 Black Gold

i agree the 0 - 60 times in them are very accurate....

got 6.2 on my g tech.... only did one run...

could better that i think

if your on level ground its pretty accurate, if your in any doubt, do it both ways along the same bit of road and average after a few goes... lol

have you tried to see how many lateral Gs you can get round your own private roundabout? :D

255 V6 Black Gold

naw not done the G test thing....

The road is perfectly flat mate..... its a brilliant road...

I have done the horsepower thing on same road, i worked out the weight of my cup empty, then added my weight on, then did the test....

got 164 bhp @ wheels, i know its not that, so the bhp must be inaccurate i aint sure.... unless i got the weight wrong?

do the G test thing, but have it set on the constant reading setting so it just records the highest you hold for at least 3 seconds, it will tell you your best when your stopped, this makes it a bit fairer as you can get a lot higher on the other one by just shoving it sideways and its a bit dangerous constantly looking at it if other people are using your private roundabout