ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

02 wifi BT Openzone

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
I am on Tmobile, but i have an 02 PAYG phone aswell ( old crap nokia). Can i use the 02 log in for bt openzone for my tmobile iphone?

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
Cheers i wasnt sure how it worked. Apparently with this PAYG i get BT openzone

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
If you're on an O2 contract you should get it free but you can't just enter your number and login. IIRC you have to send a text message to an O2 number which adds your actual mobile number details to an access list (Which takes an hour or so to become active) before you can actually go roaming. Works well on my Playbook though and when it doesn't, 3G tethering FTW.

Mick

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
For iPhone, go to the My Vodafone app's Wi-Fi Finder and click or tap 'Set up' - it'll guide you through the set-up process. For BlackBerry, click the Menu button and choose 'Setup'. Once it's all set up, the My Vodafone app will automatically connect you to any BT Openzone hotspot that's in range, as long as you have BT Openzone UK Wi-Fi access included in your pay monthly price plan. If it's not included in your plan, you'll have to pay BT Openzone each time you want to access their Wi-Fi hotspots.

Mk3 clio 1.5
send the word "wifi" to 2121 and it will reset your mac adress for the wifi within 60min and all you will need to do is enter your mobile number when you connect.

koi

Audi S1
For iPhone, go to the My Vodafone app's Wi-Fi Finder and click or tap 'Set up' - it'll guide you through the set-up process. For BlackBerry, click the Menu button and choose 'Setup'. Once it's all set up, the My Vodafone app will automatically connect you to any BT Openzone hotspot that's in range, as long as you have BT Openzone UK Wi-Fi access included in your pay monthly price plan. If it's not included in your plan, you'll have to pay BT Openzone each time you want to access their Wi-Fi hotspots.

Thanks, didn't realise there's an Android app for it. Will make it a lot easier, just need to find a hotspot that works now.

dk

911 GTS Cab
send the word "wifi" to 2121 and it will reset your mac adress for the wifi within 60min and all you will need to do is enter your mobile number when you connect.

I've had issues connecting since I upgraded to my iPhone 4, guess this is why, I knew it was locked by mac but just never got around to looking into how I would reset it, cheers.

Mk3 clio 1.5
I've had issues connecting since I upgraded to my iPhone 4, guess this is why, I knew it was locked by mac but just never got around to looking into how I would reset it, cheers.

if the bolt on, sim card or phone is changed, this is what is needed to be done