ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

04 182 sport wheel size - standard

04 Clio 182 Sport
Hi all,

G/F has curbed one of the the tyres on the Clio - it has standard wheels, and tyres, I was wondering as she has the car at work, what the standard Exalto sizes are, so i can order some urgently!

Any help appreciated, I can't remember the profile or rim size - think its 55 / 16 but not sure!

04 Clio 182 Sport
Thanks!, I think it might have 205's on it tho! LOL - guess it will have to wait5 till i see the car - Sheesh!

04 Clio 182 Sport
Yeah, its curbed and scraped, not her fault, she's diabetic, and went hypo, so, pulled off the road, phoned me asking for help, but she didnt know where she was, so i went looking in the frontera, and had to call the cops to search, she was found, and is okay, (hypo - it basically is like when ur rat arsed biut have no idea whats going on!)

So, a wheel should be the same price as a tyre for it, what about from a dealers?

Thanks for the info, fitment Saturday!