ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

05 plate Clio 200???

Golf GT & A4 Avant
Coming along the Braintree by-pass this morning when I see a nice blue 200 pushing me along, pull out of his way as I had the dogs in the car to see it with full ugly front bumper (IMO) the std 5 spoke 17's and the 200 rear valance and exhaust trims, but with the 197 'RS' badge that I thought a little odd. check the reg and it was an 05 plate?? was definitely a 2.0 ltr as he went off pretty sharpish

What year did the 197 get released? I thought it was 06 at the earliest?

A little strange I thought

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Private plate?

Theres a black 197 round here with a private '02' plate on it.

Private reg. Pre '10 plate 200s also got the 197 style Renaultsport badge so that will explain that bit. My 59 plater has it.

RB Clio 200
Yellow Dave, I thought you saw me yesterday as you went past teh other way, away from the Braintree freeport roundabout and I drive a RB 200, It must be a private plate mine is a 59 plate with the old RS badge on it, but 05 is a private if it had WH at the front my 2 cents is on a stupid West Ham fan

Golf GT & A4 Avant
Yellow Dave, I thought you saw me yesterday as you went past teh other way, away from the Braintree freeport roundabout and I drive a RB 200, It must be a private plate mine is a 59 plate with the old RS badge on it, but 05 is a private if it had WH at the front my 2 cents is on a stupid West Ham fan

Don't think it was me, I didn't use my car on Sunday. The GF used it to go from Great Notley upto Ford End near Chelmsford but I don't think we were ever near freeport. Must be another LY 182 in the area :dapprove:

GTD, Lupo
Mine has the old style RS badge and im running a T plate. Deffo will be a private plate.

Paul

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
There are a few new FRS' with 03 and 02 plates mostly staring RS03 RS02.