ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

06 plate now on PH reduced

Trader Rating - 100%
8   0   0
  Focus RS
So many timewasters, surely this is a bargain at 9k thttp://www.pistonheads.com/sales/388472.hm

Advertised on here also for 9700 and not sure how to change. Somebody snap this up please my GT4 is calling me.

Trader Rating - 100%
8   0   0
  Focus RS
Really surprised i haven't had any serious offers for this, am i expecting to much. With the mods i wouldn't of thought so, thought of putting back to standard but thought less hassle and at least it will get snapped up, wasn't i wrong, i hate sellin cars.

Trader Rating - 100%
8   0   0
  Focus RS
Could do with a little advice on this please, advertised at 9000 ono which means that there is movement on price and to me with the mods, condition and the fact its an 06 is a decent price to ask. One got sold on PH 06 with no mods and more mileage for 8995 so surely i aint askin to much. Just thought i would see what you lot thought, what price should i be lookin at then? Only had 2 px offers really and one guy just dropping stupid comments.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 182
I think it's obviously priced too highly. You can get a mint low-mileage '04 plate 182 for £7'000... so while yours may be a bir rarer with some mods I don't think it warrrants the extra. Also it looks like the front windows are tinted... even the windscreen? That's illegal and I can't see anyone going for that.

Does it have the cup packs too?

Trader Rating - 100%
8   0   0
  Focus RS
I think it's obviously priced too highly. You can get a mint low-mileage '04 plate 182 for £7'000... so while yours may be a bir rarer with some mods I don't think it warrrants the extra. Also it looks like the front windows are tinted... even the windscreen? That's illegal and I can't see anyone going for that.

Does it have the cup packs too?

Thanks mate, front sides are tinted but havent touched the windscreen that would just be stupid, looks like i will be keepin it then cos i couldn't drop it to that sort of price.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 182
I didn't mean drop it to 7k, I was just using it as a comparison! How tinted are the front two windows, beyond 30%? And does it have the cup packs or not?

Trader Rating - 100%
8   0   0
  Focus RS
I didn't mean drop it to 7k, I was just using it as a comparison! How tinted are the front two windows, beyond 30%? And does it have the cup packs or not?

Obviously you didn't mean drop to 7k but i was saying there is movement on price and if people are going for the 7k mark then its slim that i will sell unless i was in that region. Not sure what percentage fronts are tinted but i have been told that the legal limit on front sides is not really worth having them done so yes i would say they are illegal but had no hassle YET. No cup packs. Thinking it might be better to return to standard and sell mods, i know a few people who are after the trendlines.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 182
So no cup packs, illegally tinted windows... I can see why it's not selling for 9l mate, it's just not that appealing and I can't see anyone snapping it up!

In my opinion any mods you get done to a car should largely be written off cost-wise... they are the owners choice and I weouldn't expect people to have to pay top whack for them after i had finished... as it was my choice to modify the car and I did it for my own benefit. I think returning it to standard, dropping the price to around £8k, then selling the mods seprately would be a good idea personally if you want to really shift it.

However the illegal front windows may be a problem... the police can pull you over and fine you for it, and are getting stricter nowadsys. it also won't pass an M.O.T. with them from what I hear.

Trader Rating - 100%
8   0   0
  Focus RS
So no cup packs, illegally tinted windows... I can see why it's not selling for 9l mate, it's just not that appealing and I can't see anyone snapping it up!

In my opinion any mods you get done to a car should largely be written off cost-wise... they are the owners choice and I weouldn't expect people to have to pay top whack for them after i had finished... as it was my choice to modify the car and I did it for my own benefit. I think returning it to standard, dropping the price to around £8k, then selling the mods seprately would be a good idea personally if you want to really shift it.

However the illegal front windows may be a problem... the police can pull you over and fine you for it, and are getting stricter nowadsys. it also won't pass an M.O.T. with them from what I hear.

Ok thanks, if i could sell car for 8 and sell mods seperate i reckon i would get around 9 maybe more. Will have a think about it, thanks for advice anyway.