ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.2 16v 0-60....

Mk1 Eunos Roadster
Eh?? I'd like to see a video of that. And I'd also like to see a spirit level on the road ;) lol only kidding, if you reckon it does it in 9.5 then great stuff.

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
last time i did myne was in 9.9 i was very suprised 2, not bad going for a baby 1.2 16v

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
i did myne in 9.9 with the mrs in the passenger seat+ bout 1/4 of a tank of fuel. only mods i got/had was a powerflow system + piper induction kit with the k-tech cold feed relocation kit.

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
under 10 seconds can and has been done in the 1.2 16v dunno why people get shitty bout it!

I did it in 10 seconds once on my 1.2, that was 60mph on the clock though. They are quite easy to get off the line the 1.2's as they don't really wheelspin.
4k dump the clutch, 6k, grab 2nd, the debate is my 1.2 did 60mph in 2nd, thats 60mph on the clock, i reckon to get a true 60mph you would need to change into 3rd gear, therefore adding a few seconds.

Racing Blue FF182
should have binned the spare wheel temporary, those spares are 20kgs, should save few bit time

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Measuring your own 0-60 from your dials is as accurate as pissing with no hands