ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.2 16V De-Cat??

renault clio 1.2 16V
1.2 de-cats, were to get them and who has one? Pics of any? Maybe evin a few videos for sound?

182, 6r GTi
i done this on mine, had to make it myself tho. i used half my old cat. cut out the actual cat and welded a peice of my old exhaust in place of it. i got another cat 1st tho was only £60. depending on what exhaust you hav on ur car, i had a k-tec one with no silencers and was blody loud, raspy as hell and backfired nicely,

renault clio 1.2 16V
Aye not bad man! A was told they were hard to get and av knowen of a few people just to weld a bit pipe in re-place of the cat lol! Think I might just do it myself tbh save abit cash ha. Cheers bro ;)

182, 6r GTi
just got to make sure you get it in the same position otherwise the join from the cat/decat to the rest of the exhaust will blow