ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.2 16v exhaust

Well coilovers and 4pots are sorted so back to the engine!

Has anyone got a de-cat for the 1.2? Also has anyone got a downpipe sorted? Mild steel sucks ass!

-Rob

decat - simply is 1 piece of straight through piping, easily made up at amost no cost

to my knowledge the manifold is still to be attempted in stainess, mild is available, but as you say, it sucks

what about the latest development from k-tec, not interested in that one???

I realise its simple, but id still be stuck at finding a piece of pipe, cutting it and then attaching it somehow..

Yeah the manifold is already sorted mate, just want the rest of it done so it looks, erm, pretty! A few bhp wouldnt go amiss either.

-Rob

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Keep the current Cat...Unzip it and take all the mesh out!!! Simple, thatz what i did.Plus keeps the Renault Muppets happy when it comes to a service.

Bit louder tho. Whats the deal with the uprated calipers?

Quote: Originally posted by RobFenn on 27 January 2004

Well coilovers and 4pots are sorted so back to the engine!

Has anyone got a de-cat for the 1.2? Also has anyone got a downpipe sorted? Mild steel sucks ass!

-Rob

got to much money to waste a rob?! ;) i can lock up the standerd brakes, 4pots wud be worse when u realy need to stop wudnt it?

4 pots on a 1.2 16v. Hmm bit daft dont you think. Good set of Ferodo pads and bigger disc would of been enough......wouldnt it?

As for the de-cat. Get powerflow or Peco to make a custom one up. Wouldnt cost much. Peco now have a Rollin Road so you could test it at the same time.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Quote: Originally posted by Fred2001Dynamic on 27 January 2004

Unzip it???????

Just open it up... take all the wadding and gauze out, then braize it together again...Simple.U do it on the top, so it looks fine to the Renault Monkeys. Ive had mine for 2 months now, no probs. (Bet it breaks tomo!!)