ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.2 16v FSE Power boost valve?

1.2 daily +172 ph1
Only recentley i was given a Fse power boost valve for the my clio i am wondering to put it on or not.
Would it do any gains or disadvantages?

LY 172
you will only see tiny gains but first you need to do everything else such as air filter, exhaust / decat, etc

1.2 daily +172 ph1
you will only see tiny gains but first you need to do everything else such as air filter, exhaust / decat, etc

I have already got:

Pipe cross full induction kit

straight through pipe with scropion leter box back box.

will i need to put more parts on to fell a better increase with the power boost valve

LY 172
sorry to say and fse power boost valve isnt a worth wile mod. stripping the back seats out will see the same gains.....

the FSE is an adjustable fuel pressure regulator and, from what little i've read on here, it seems that the Clio doesn't have any need for more fuel pressure

they also need setting up using a fuel pressure gauge - usually done as a part of a full rolling road session. you can't just bolt them on and expect them to be fuelling as they should