ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.2 16V Induction kit

Corsa SXi
If you have an induction kit in your 1.2 16V could you post a picture of it so I can see what it looks like, thanks
icon7.png

LY R27
Ask yourself a few questions:
1. Why are you after an induction kit?
2. Do you realise what a dick you will look lifting your bonnet in mcdonalds carpark at 2am pointing at your 1.2 engine with a cone filter? Apart from this why does it matter how it looks?
3. Do you realise it will lose you power and fuel?
4. Is it only the noise you are going for? If so go for it!

Just my tuppence of input :)

Brocky

Corsa SXi
Just wanted it for the noise really mate. I wanted to know how it looks so I can see how people fitted them as i have no idea, also didn't realise it affected fuel. thanks

LY R27
Yeh, drains power too! Also if you fit an induction kit, sounds good, therefore you are more likely to be revving it more. Thus even more fuel consumption!

Tbh, induction kits are piss easy to fit, mostly undo the old jubilee, remove pipe, insert new pipe, do up jubilee. 5 minute job. Done.

Most come with instructions for fitting too.

LY R27
Here was my engine bay many moons ago from my 1.2 8v.
Yours will be slightly different but same principle. 1 screw.

30062009390.jpg

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
This is what yours will look like:

126783921.jpg

If your going to get one, get the K&N 57i kit, comes with everything you need, including the adapter plate. K-tec also sell them.

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
all i can do is this :headno: really just replace the panel filter you have now if you must. your just get looked at like an idiot ragging the crap out of your car for some induction noise

LY R27
Tbh, i would just panel filter it, but your young (I guess) and these things have to be done, 1st cars are there to be ruined! The rest of CS will say save up get a real RS that makes noise, no point wasting your money.

Ive been in your shoes modified like f**k, now i regret none of it, and now i have an R27 :)