ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.2 16v Lowering Question

RS Clio 182

Has anyone lowered their 1.2 16v 2001+ Clio with bodykit on their car? I have the full Renault bodykit and the front spoiler is pretty low to the ground and just wondered how low I could take the car before I start getting problems with the spoiler hitting the ground? 35mm or 60mm?

Cheers

RS Clio 182

Bodykit costs around £500 + painting & fitting. It consists of front and rear lower spoiler and side skirts. Just wondered if I lowered it 60mm would I have problems hitting the ground?

Audi S3 225

U can probably go about 60mm, mines 70 at front and 60 at back, i havent got a splitter but there is defently enough room for one and for it not to get damaged, oh btw i have 17s if you have smaller wheels the car will be lower to the ground.

RS Clio 182

Yeah but think it extends a bit lower. Can anyone tell me what size the rubber strip is cos I dont have mine anymore?

Any pics of the rear skirt. Was thinking off getting the kit few months ago but I saw no proper pics of it.

thanks EK.

much details and pics i would be very grateful for.

thanks.

p.s. will that kit look good with 172, or cup rims? i think standard dynamique rims may look a tad too tiny?

Burgandy 174 sport t

are those skirts on the right sides mate?? just they look opposite from the renault page. to me they do, but im a blind bastar*

ne 1 else??

RS Clio 182

That isnt my car. Just found these pics and the skirts do look opposit to mine and Renaults! Does anyone know who owns this car? Need to find out how much its been lowered?