ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.2 16V mk3 decat

Clio mk3
Hi guys

Can i take off my cat and put a decat pipe?
I will not have problems with lambda sensors and emission errors?

I want to remove the cat and center silencer. The car will be a lots louder or just with a nice sound?

Clio RS 200 Gordini
I've heard bad thing about doing it to this car. Loss of performance. Also, why don't you just get a full cat back? It will just be louder and sound like s**t unless you get a catback

Clio mk3
yeah, because I never saw in the net decated mk3, only see decated mk2.

ok, but one decat is more cheaper than one catback.

172 Rep
Down to you what you do, but it will cost you more in the long wrong if all goes wrong, rough idle and running lumpy will hit you big time if you decat a 1.2, a lot of things about it on here, your choice though, full of s***s and giggles if you do, gives a few nice pops :)

Clio RS 200 Gordini
yeah, because I never saw in the net decated mk3, only see decated mk2.

ok, but one decat is more cheaper than one catback.

Yeah but your not breaking the law, having to put it back on for the MOT and the general annoyance of people complaining about noise. Not worth it matey, just get a sport cat which should be MOOOORE than enough for a 1.2.