ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.2 16v Replacement Clutch...help?!

PH1 172
My 1.2 16v clutch sits very high at the pedal - like above the brake pedal level....and going into and out of gear is somewhat hard at times

so i think i need a new clutch!

my granda is a mechanic, but any idea where i can get a 1/2 decent clutch for my motor at a good price??

Cheers

Ross

TeZ

Non RS : (
dosnt mean your cluth is fuked, alot of ppls RENO clutches sit High, may mean its at the end of its adjustment life but will be fine, When is it hard going into gear?

Peugeot 306 HDi
dosnt mean your cluth is fuked, alot of ppls RENO clutches sit High, may mean its at the end of its adjustment life but will be fine, When is it hard going into gear?

Yeah that is true. I've driven three and a MkIII and all have high clutch pedals with some being worse than others. Is selecting gear hard when cold in particular? What mileage is the car on?